Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rimshot

Vessel Name
Naut-A-Yacht
Vessel Make
Mainship
This is my first post on this forum. Bought a 2001 390 Mainship 3 days ago. Loving it!

Congratulations on your new boat! Welcome to the forum.

Ted

Welcome-enjoy!

Congrats on the new boat. Pics would be needed and make sure the anchor is seen, we love to give ya a hard time on the anchor.

Welcome aboard,

It's a great place to seek advice and put it out there and see what the consensus is .

I am sure you will enjoy your vessel.:thumb:

Cheers Chris D Liberty Australia

Welcome - Jump right in! Water's great... the boats are a kick!!

Welcome and congrats on your boat!

Wooohoooo!!! I love those Mainship 390s!!!! Hard to beat from a value standpoint and pretty damn handsome boats at that. Congrats and welcome aboard!!!

Welcome and congrats on the boat, where will you be keeping her?

Welcome aboard, Rimshot! Great boat! Welcome to the world of trawlering! Slow and easy....just the way we like it! Well, :hide: ...some of us anyway!

Post up some pics of your new beauty. We all like to admire boats. Hope you find the forum friendly and helpful. If you need any help, maybe the http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s22/set-up-your-account-|-help-tips-etc-5739.html thread will have what you're looking for. If not, let us know and we'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers and welcome!

This is my first post on this forum. Bought a 2001 390 Mainship 3 days ago. Loving it!

Welcome and congratulations...

Always good to see another Mainship'er joining in.

Lots of good info in the generic TF forums and the MS builders sub-forum

Hey there,
We're at a little marina south of Miami called Black Point. Close to the Keys. Pretty nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom