Need Ford Lehman Injector line clamps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tator

Guru
Vessel Name
Oz
Vessel Make
Bluewater 40' RPH 1979
I'm missing four injector line clamps on my Ford Lehman. Although I've put 2k hours on the engines (3k total) without them, I thought I should replace them. I've contacted American Diesel and Bomac to no avail. I could possibly make some new ones, but I'm thinking that the tolerances needed might be beyond my shop capabilities. Any ideas on where else I might try to get some replacements.

Thanks, Tator

You mean the vibration dampers for fuel lines? If so, you could get some from a Kubota or VW. Maybe a tractor shop or injection shop.

HI,

I would try contacting:

Harbor Marine
1032 W Marine View Dr
Everett, WA 98201
425-259-3285

Ask for Mike in the shop. He might have the clamps. They rebuild Ford Lehmans.

Cat dealer will have them in stock, get the metal parts the rubber cushions and screws and you should be good to go.

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Cat dealer will have them in stock, get the metal parts the rubber cushions and screws and you should be good to go.

Not sure if the clamps are generic enough to be provided by other dealers. The clamps I'm replacing are machined metal with exact spacing between the lines. I will call the place in Everett on Monday.
Tator

The ones Cat uses can most likely be adapted to your engine, I suggested Cat because they would have them in stock and you could look at them before buying to decide if they would work for your application.

Back
Top Bottom