Search Engine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeanel

Before you start a new thread is there a way to search the forum to see if somebody might already have provided an answer to my question?

Welcome! Just click the search button on the top header and enter want you want to search for.

Thanks for that Mike. And yes, welcome Jeanel. Please do make use of the excellent search engine just up near the top there...it's pretty intuitive to use. Just follow the prompts really.

...the excellent search engine just up near the top there....

LOLOL - the search is far from excellent but it does work. It's a key word search only so avoid fancy search parameters. See my signature for another option. Good luck :)

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Yes, the search function does work but be warned, a goodly number of threads end up as anchor "discussions" (read arguments). After a few frustrating and anchor ending searches it may be simplest just to start a new thread and ask away.

LOLOL - the search is far from excellent but it does work. It's a key word search only so avoid fancy search parameters. See my signature for another option. Good luck :)

Reading this thread raised a related ?
Does the search function also look at the Library files? or do we need to look there separately?

Thanx

Also, I have found that just using google works very well. For example, when I wanted to find the thread that resulted in my buying my present trawler, I just goggled "creampuff gulfstar trawler forum" and hit it immediately.

Back
Top Bottom