Rugby World Cup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peter B

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Now boatless - sold 6/2018
Vessel Make
Had a Clipper (CHB) 34
Just thought for those who might be interested, but dropped away when the 2 North American teams were eliminated, the final is between NZ and Australia, this coming Saturday night for you people - I'm sure you will have it on some channel or other if you do a search. Downunder it is on some God-awful time Sunday morning for us. It should be a very good and tight game. It'll make watching gridiron footy look like watching grass grow. Give it a go...
Either way, one of my teams wins... :socool:

Aussie , Aussie , Aussie ....... Oi Oi Oi. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Cheers Chris D Liberty

Sad to see Justin O'Connel go out like that.

All Blacks!! (for my friend from Taupo--at least it is not "short pants football" or cricket (whatever that is)

For our US friends - if you have ever seen any of the "Lord of the Rings" series of movies, most of the Orcs - the baddies - were actually NZ All Black Rugby players with little make up needed - you can see what we are up against.

Go the Wallabies!!!

Last edited:
Just thought for those who might be interested, but dropped away when the 2 North American teams were eliminated, the final is between NZ and Australia, this coming Saturday night for you people - I'm sure you will have it on some channel or other if you do a search. Downunder it is on some God-awful time Sunday morning for us. It should be a very good and tight game. It'll make watching gridiron footy look like watching grass grow. Give it a go...
Either way, one of my teams wins... :socool:

Professional North American rugby teams? I had no idea. Canadians?

Professional North American rugby teams? I had no idea. Canadians?

Called the Eagles....have made great strides these last few years. Unfortunately your captain just defected to a better paying English team.

Called the Eagles....have made great strides these last few years. Unfortunately your captain just defected to a better paying English team.

Last I heard the Eagles had no paid players, at least full time paid players.

My wife enjoyed seeing her All Blacks kick the Wallabies butt. Seriously though, good match Aussies.

"Rugby players eat their dead"

Interesting that in NZ , when a NZ team wins , no cars get burned , shops looted !

Have they no team spirit?

"Rugby players eat their dead"

Interesting that in NZ , when a NZ team wins , no cars get burned , shops looted !

Have they no team spirit?

No, they don't have many cars or shops.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom