Good Customer Service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
I have 4 Taylor Made fenders. They are warranted against bursting, but not slow leaks through the valves. I called their customer service department asking to order 4 fill valves. They said black or white. Then they asked for my shipping address. Then they said, "we'll send them to you". That was it. No charge for the valves or shipping. They arrived today.

Kudos to Taylor Made for taking care of their customers.

Greetings,
Mr. Moon. How the heck do you replace the valves? From what I recall, they're molded in place.

Greetings,
Mr. Moon. How the heck do you replace the valves? From what I recall, they're molded in place.

I have never done it before, but their sterling customer service sent an instruction sheet along with them. You remove the valve with needle nosed pliers. The new one pops back in. They are very small. Next time at the boat I will find out if I am too dumb to do it.

Pics??? Teachable moment here...

No pics. I searched youtube and the Taylor Made Products sites for pics and videos. No joy. The nest time I am at the boat I will try to get some pictures of changing a valve. Their instruction sheet looked to be pretty straight forward, but couldn't find it on their site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom