Has anyone heard of this model of Taiwan trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alaska Dreaming, good luck with the survey, inspections and sea trail. It's a nice looking boats from the pictures. Do your due diligence and you will not have too many surprises. With any boat you will always be putting money into once you purchase it, no matter how well everything checks out.

41' lindmark quester

I have the same question on this boat- is it a "TT"? Anybody familiar w these boats and have any comments?
Thanks.

Hi All. I didn't end up buying the boat, but it is definitely a Tawain Trawler ... it came from a different shipyard than the CHB's ... and it appears that the 'hull line' didn't last too many years. I found some information on this 'brand name' on another site and if you really want it, might be able to find it again, but on this particular boat the papework did include the original bill of sale and it listed the boatyard that built it.

Me- still looking for the right trawler, but now after having fulfilled a bit of the Alaska dream through a charter ... will keep looking till the right boat comes along!

That looks very nice, reasonable price, too. New decks, new tanks, new windows, single Lehman...very very nice. All the issues have been dealt with. That's not high time for a Lehman and it looks like somebody really loved it.

Tidemark Marine is an excellent surveyor, very well thought of by my insurance company. Ask for John.

Hi All. I didn't end up buying the boat, but it is definitely a Tawain Trawler ... it came from a different shipyard than the CHB's ... and it appears that the 'hull line' didn't last too many years. I found some information on this 'brand name' on another site and if you really want it, might be able to find it again, but on this particular boat the papework did include the original bill of sale and it listed the boatyard that built it.

Me- still looking for the right trawler, but now after having fulfilled a bit of the Alaska dream through a charter ... will keep looking till the right boat comes along!

So what did you find wrong with this one?

Back
Top Bottom