Legacy Legend 32...any interest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brockwestin

I'm thinking of selling my trawler a 1989 Legacy Legend 32ft Pilot house Tug trawler . I'm curious if there's anyone interested before I list it. It's located in Tampa Bay Florida area

Welcome to TF.

You might want to post the specs and some pics and maybe some history of the builder. I don't think it is the same Legacy as the Legacy power boats built by Tartan.

Welcome to TF.

You might want to post the specs and some pics and maybe some history of the builder. I don't think it is the same Legacy as the Legacy power boats built by Tartan.

Yes, i agree.

I'm in Tampa, so pics along with a good description and asking price would definitely help.

pictures

I'm doing this from my phone and since I don't do a lot of forums like this it's not easy for me to load pics on here. This is a unique boat and I figured by posting this that someone that knows what it is.. would contact me. If you are interested in knowing more about them you can Google them and will get an idea what they are. Lagat is still in business and is located in Clearwater Fl. If you are interested in mine contact me and I'll be glad to send pics....as for the price.. $49,500

I'm thinking of selling my trawler a 1989 Legacy Legend 32ft Pilot house Tug trawler . I'm curious if there's anyone interested before I list it. It's located in Tampa Bay Florida area
is this what you're trying to sell?

Attachments

• Legacy_at-anchor.jpg
    Legacy_at-anchor.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 320
many people on this website are loving these type boats. but without pictures and more info...... it's a dead issue. Get help on how to put YOUR boat pics and info on here. It'll probably be sold in days. maybe even hours. Bit with just: "this and that" it will never sell.

Good Luck.

Tell me how to get pics posted from my phone then..I'll post..but serious people will contact me directly. If it doesn't happen here it will happen on yacht world. ...just putting it out there. .

Tell me how to get pics posted from my phone then..I'll post..but serious people will contact me directly. If it doesn't happen here it will happen on yacht world. ...just putting it out there. .

If it happens on YW it will happen at a 10% charge to you......unless you are a broker...

And that's a problem how?...

There are loads of FREE listing places that wont want 10%.

$5,000 is not chump change.

Oh..I care..but listing it will get me qualified buyers and not this...lol

This is the GENERAL DISCUSSION part of the forum. There is a CLASSIFIED section. If you want people to take you seriously, post a QUALIFIED listing in the CLASSIFIED section. Not this ambiguous Stuff. Trust me....there are people on here that would likely be interested in your boat. But they don't look in the general section...they look in the CLASSIFIED section. So don't come on here as a brand new poster posting in the wrong section claiming you are not getting the exposure/feedback you desire.

Last edited:
Yes...good idea..I will do just that. I got what I was expecting. Very few people know these boats. I would love some better explanation of how to post pics over this conversation. Thank you for your great advice.

Yes...good idea..I will do just that. I got what I was expecting. Very few people know these boats. I would love some better explanation of how to post pics over this conversation. Thank you for your great advice.

Hahaha...sorry, I might've been a little rough on you. First off, the only way people are gonna know about those boats is if you tell them...via a detailed post. If you are selling, then the classified section would be the right place.

Secondly, I actually know those boats and have been quite fond of them for quite a while. They check a lot of boxes in the "trawler" category!!! And damn good looking boats to boot. I was close to buying one awhile back until I got corrupted by speed. Not being retired, I need to make time so I have a planing boat. I also live in a very hot place and have a tendency to enjoy the company of bikini clad ladies....there just isn't a lot of outside space for them to get their desired vitamin D.

As far as pictures go....there might be a tutorial in another help section. Let me see if I can find it instead of me typing it out here. Welcome aboard!!!!

Thanks..I will say the roof offers plenty of room for sunbathing. .it does it quite well..lol

How to upload pictures

script>

1. Create a Flickr account, its free, download the app to your phone and you can up load from there.

1. If you have a less than smart phone take your pictures with the phone, plug phone in to computer with USB cable copy the photos from phone to computer, then log on to Flickr and up load photos to Flickr. Once up loaded, type your name or other identifying info in the search box. Your photos will appear. Click on a photo and on the lower part of the screen there's some icons.
  2. One of them is share. Click on this
  3. A share a window pops up with three or for links,
  4. one of the links is "BB code", click on that
  5. a URL (universal resource link) pops up, copy that
  6. then in trawler forum, as you are writing a response, click o the picture of mountains,
  7. paste the link in the popup and a picture will be added to your missive : TomBodine by Thomas Bodine, on Flickr
    e1D99m

Last edited:
I'm failing miserably. ..can't find the paper clip and I have no idea as I've clicked on everything. .can't enter url for pics in my phone. I could create an ad on cl and copy here. .that's easy...haha.

Here ha go....this is all of the "how to's" of the forum. About four posts down is how to post a photo.
l
I'm betting that this will be the response.....:horse:

Two things:
Baker is giving you good advice to get your boat the exposure it deserves.

Bikini clad honeys can't be seen from the helm. If Baker can't see em, he can't photograph them. That means he can't post them and we can't enjoy them.....see the problem? No Legacy trawlers for Baker. It is a nice boat, though. Carry on Baker.

Click "post reply" then click on the paper clip symbol at the top section of the reply box. (See attached picture) Select browse, then select a picture and then click upload. Then when you post your reply the picture should show up in it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom