Possum Project Starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Parks, seem to remember these things are greedy for air. Hope your compressor has enough huff.

If you can't get a high scfm air compressor, get a secondary air tank and use it to run your tools at short sessions, then let the air compressor pump the tanks back up.

Stu

My new instrument panels should arrive today or tomorrow.

Water got to my air conditioner so I've got to get a new one. I'm not going to spend the money on a real generator so the AC will need to start and run on my little Honda. I'm looking at the 5K BTU Mermaid. They advertise that you can run it on a 1000 watt Honda.

Might as well get a new refrigerator too. The old one is probably twenty years old.

Gosh, Parks, maybe you made more profit on my purchase than I had realized!! :)

Poor Possum. Too many midnight trips to Cuba for coffee.

Gosh, Parks, maybe you made more profit on my purchase than I had realized!! :)

No he's funding the upgrades from the profit on my new propane outboard. :rolleyes:

Ted

JW I think I made two bucks on that hose connector and I'm personally dropping it off at the post office to save you three bucks shipping! You owe me a beer if we ever meet.

My instrument panels arrived today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 87
RTF, Captain Kangaroo told me that story a very long time ago. In his version it was stone soup.

Ted I made enough on the motor to owe you a beer. When are you heading South?

Parks- instrument panel looks great. Any progress on the fridge? U Gotta have somewhere to keep Ted's beer cold....

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Hi Forky, I'm going going to see if an Isotherm refrigerator will fit.
Did you tell me you were not happy with Mermaid air conditioners? I was looking at their 5000 BTU unit because they say it will start and run on a 1000 watt Honda.

RTF, Captain Kangaroo told me that story a very long time ago. In his version it was stone soup.

Ted I made enough on the motor to owe you a beer. When are you heading South?

I'm a beer and coffee snob. So I'll bring the beer and you can take care of the coffee. ;) Hope I'm heading South in November. The admiral's girls are coming with their families for Thanksgiving in Fort Myers. That's the plan anyway.

Ted

Hi Forky, I'm going going to see if an Isotherm refrigerator will fit.
Did you tell me you were not happy with Mermaid air conditioners? I was looking at their 5000 BTU unit because they say it will start and run on a 1000 watt Honda.

Parks- I haven't gotten around to it yet- but am gonna post my full experience with Mermaid over the last year. Bottom line is that my 16,500 NEVER did what I specifically asked them prior to purchase- even after 3 trips back to them to be "repaired". So beware of any claims made and move forward carefully...

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Back
Top Bottom