Today's the day!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spike

Vessel Name
Chasing 80
Vessel Make
Chris Craft Constellation 460
As Mel Fisher used to say....

Today is the day we have been planning for for several years. The wife & I untie the lines and start cruising with an open mind and no schedule. I've started this post in inland waters since we'll be leaving Green Turtle Bay on the Cumberland River but the first year will see us doing the Great Loop. After that who knows?

We have been full time on board since we sold the house in June and sold our last car 2 days ago...I guess there is nothing left to do but get moving. We have planed a whopping 40 mile day today to Paris Landing TN for "crazy chicken night" and then slowly on to Joe Wheeler SP in Alabama for the looper fall meeting.

We're looking forward to meeting other TF'rs along the way. Maybe we'll even make the winter FL hookup you're planning, we should be in the keys by then. So far we've met Parks (by car) and Marty/Pack Mule (by boat) but if you're along our route this fall hopefully we'll run into you.

Our blog has a link to our DeLorme tracker so if you see us getting close give a shout out.

Time to kick the tires and light the fires...

Greetings,

jfp.gif

Now, y'all be safe out there and have fun.

Dry Fork Creek

Hello! We left GTB yesterday and are currently in the anchorage noted. We too will be at the rendezvous. We will see you there!
We also sold everything and moved aboard in our Loop starting point of Muskegon, MI. We are on a two year plan...then ?????
Fair winds and following seas to you!

As Mel Fisher used to say....

Today is the day we have been planning for for several years. The wife & I untie the lines and start cruising with an open mind and no schedule. I've started this post in inland waters since we'll be leaving Green Turtle Bay on the Cumberland River but the first year will see us doing the Great Loop. After that who knows?

We have been full time on board since we sold the house in June and sold our last car 2 days ago...I guess there is nothing left to do but get moving. We have planed a whopping 40 mile day today to Paris Landing TN for "crazy chicken night" and then slowly on to Joe Wheeler SP in Alabama for the looper fall meeting.

We're looking forward to meeting other TF'rs along the way. Maybe we'll even make the winter FL hookup you're planning, we should be in the keys by then. So far we've met Parks (by car) and Marty/Pack Mule (by boat) but if you're along our route this fall hopefully we'll run into you.

Our blog has a link to our DeLorme tracker so if you see us getting close give a shout out.

Time to kick the tires and light the fires...

This makes me happy. I hope you kids have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom