Mark pierces boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Apache II
Vessel Make
1974 Donald Jones
I have studied the photos mark has posted since he came aboard the forum.

Very*cool. I wish I could have seen her from the start. Like when the keel was laid.

Thanks for bringing us along. Please keep them coming.

SD

Hear, hear!!*
smile.gif

Thanks!* Shows that one's boat can be enjoyed before its possession.

The steel hull and superstructure had already been constructed when I contracted for the boat.* The first photo I have of her, the railings, bow plate, some wiring,*and insulation had been installed.

ry%3D400

markpierce wrote:

Shows that one's boat can be enjoyed before its possession.
Enjoyed by all. Yes, thank you. And thank everyone who posts pictures of details of their boats. It's always interesting and informative. Internet voyeurism?

I haven't noticed, but is the fire wood still blocking the boat up?* .......Arctic Traveller

Arctic Traveller wrote:

I haven't noticed, but is the fire wood still blocking the boat up?* .......Arctic Traveller
As far as I know.* If it has lasted since the Ming dynasty, it should hold for a little while yet.

-- Edited by markpierce on Friday 14th of January 2011 09:12:14 PM

Seahorse Marine must have quite the assembly line. There are hundreds of Coots moored or on the move in Lake Washington near the east entrance to the Montlake Cut by the University of Washington. What surprises me is that all the owners opted for the exact same paint scheme--- black hull and topsides with a white pilothouse front. I'm glad to see you're going with green. You'll stand out from the crowd.

Coots. Very good in gumbo.

Coots...sorta tastes like owl?

-- Edited by C lectric on Sunday 16th of January 2011 01:31:33 PM

ARoss wrote:

Coots...sorta tastes like owl?
Very much like Northern Spotted Owl.

Found this earlier shot of Mark's boat in the archives. *I can't put my finger on it, but something there looks different on the coot.
wink.gif

-- Edited by healhustler on Sunday 16th of January 2011 07:29:05 AM

Attachments

• conventional coot.jpg
    conventional coot.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 132
You're right, Bucky.* I see the picture was taken 20 days before the one in my OP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom