Monikers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

On The Rocks

Vessel Name
On The Rocks
Vessel Make
Gulf Star MKII
I notice the forum assigns monikers to members like "Newbie", "Member", "Guru", etc. what do they mean? Are they based on the number of posts?

BTW- this is the best forum on the web!

I wondered that myself...I havent been here long and I am truly a novice however I ended up as a veteran member...go figure...

I wondered that myself...I havent been here long and I am truly a novice however I ended up as a veteran member...go figure...

We're easy!!!

"Senior Member" makes me feel old.

Super dooper pooper troubleshooter?

Greetings,
Ms. HM. "When did all the grownups leave???" Wrong forum...

tsmr.gif

Last edited:
410 and rising.

Just request your unique moniker if you must (as I did) and be done with it.

Just request your unique moniker if you must (as I did) and be done with it.

Mark, I don't think you requested that Moniker. I asked Baker to give it to you. You had said something like, "I feel like Master and Commander when at the wheel". That or something similar.

Mark, I don't think you requested that Moniker. I asked Baker to give it to you. You had said something like, "I feel like Master and Commander when at the wheel". That or something similar.

I have no memory of that. You must be younger than I. :blush:

I have no memory of that. You must be younger than I. :blush:

You would have no memory of that because neither Baker or I told you where it came from.

When KJ got his captains license about that time, I also asked Baker to give him the title of El Capitan.

The world needs a bit of humor. This has and is that bit!! Thanks gang, another reason the forum rocks.
Al-Ketchikan:flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom