I figured out a way to keep my job, and my trawler!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trader34

Veteran Member
You might remember me, I was trying to sell my Marine Trader, but I am keeping it, for now, looking forward to getting to work on it soon, and I'm glad I was able to get the time off, now I can enjoy the boat and give her the attention she deserves to get her back cruising again.

You might remember me, I was trying to sell my Marine Trader, but I am keeping it, for now, looking forward to getting to work on it soon, and I'm glad I was able to get the time off, now I can enjoy the boat and give her the attention she deserves to get her back cruising again.

So are you staying on the East Coast? What happened that allowed this to work out?

I asked for some extended time off and I got it, been working way too many graveyard shifts..

I asked for some extended time off and I got it, been working way too many graveyard shifts..

I applaud you. Sometimes we need a break but few people are willing to ask for one and most employers wouldn't be receptive. We're taught to just tough things out and not many smart enough to know when it's time to pull back. I sure didn't know before I met my wife. She's smarter than I am.

Good for you! Keep us posted!!

Forky
1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom