Plugged Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here you are, have a look at page six - Clearing Discharge Lines...:thumb:

You might want to read those instructions again....they have nothing to do with clearing a clog...they're instructions for "laundering" the system (washing out all the waste residue that flushing doesn't) before the boat will sit for an extended period in an effort to prevent the hoses from permeating.

Maybe turning off the system and opening the toilet and putting a wet vac on the opening. If that doesn't get the turd/tp ,then remove the hose at the pump and go from that end,and add water to the bowl as you suck it through the hose. Would put some sort of acid /scale remover thru the hose as you possibly have a build up of calcium from pee.

something like that happened 2 months ago I had the Vac tank crack,
replace and all is well
i think you have to get dirty Just get it as dry and clean as possible before disconnecting the hoses

Maybe turning off the system and opening the toilet and putting a wet vac on the opening. If that doesn't get the turd/tp ,then remove the hose at the pump and go from that end,and add water to the bowl as you suck it through the hose. Would put some sort of acid /scale remover thru the hose as you possibly have a build up of calcium from pee.

Thanks. That's a great idea. Wet vac sucking backwards. Will need to take the line at the suction tank off to do that. Don't want to collapse and crack it. I put my wet vac on a stout 5 gallon bucket once. Completely collapsed it. Generates quite a lot of suction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom