Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 10:50 PM   #3
BandB's Avatar
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,425
Initially you can insure with a licensed Captain required on board while underway. Train under them and then you'll be able to insure with yourself operating and likely by the time you're comfortable doing it on your own.
BandB is online now   Reply With Quote