For FlyWright

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
You made a fun comment somewhere the other day about my boat looking topless so per your recent request, new bimini finally installed! *We are extremely grateful for shade now since the spring tornados in April ripped ours off! *

Attachments

• new bimini.jpg
    new bimini.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 66
Simple things can bring such pleasure.

I had gotten quotes from a local firm to do a new bimini and fix the bent frame. Bid was for $1,500 for both or $1,300 for just the bimini. Dock neighbor and I fixed the frame for $50 in parts and ordered a replacement bimini from Overton's for about $375 that fit like a glove. It actually fit better than the old top!! Now my sweet honey can sit in the comfortable shade as her remarkable captain plies the waters in search of adventure. :)

Looking great with your top back on, Woody! Glad the replacement didn't bust the bank.

I'm out here on the delta with dswizzler...enjoyed a great fireworks show last night. will spend the rest of the week on boat projects. I'll post pics of both on other threads when I get to wifi or steal dswizzler's wifi with my wave rogue wifi! (thanks billyIII)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom