What do you think of this Beer Cooler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Simple neoprene bottle cozy works just fine. If not, change beer brand. Clearly you're not motivated to drink yours.

Ted

I tend to drink mine while it is still cold unless I sit it down and work on the boat. I ordered one to see if t lives p to its advertising.

There are tall 12 oz bottles like Corona and there are short 12 oz bottles like Sierra Nevada. It looks like a short bottle would disappear in the bottle keeper, making it difficult to drink from.

If your beer is gettting warm you're drinking too slow!

If you're thirsty, the beer will be consumed in five minutes. Maintaining a "buzz" is something else. Easier to sip red wine over time to maintain.

Can't drink cold beer in Brazil with out them..

Attachments

• 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 80
This is what I use down here in south Tx. It's hot down here. Need multiple reloads.

Hands free also!

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1442285439.531383.jpg

Seems expensive, and will only fit one size of bottles. Not to mention the whole issue of, how long do you really have to keep a beer cold?

Why is that beer in Brasil does not last long?

Day and night +30 degrees Celcius makes your beer in 5 minutes warm. And in Brazil its common practice to drink from one bottle at the time, again to keep them cold.

Every where in Brasil they use these thermo holders, this was on the beach. (not us)

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 80
We have several koozies stationed around the boat so always one within reach to keep things cold. :thumb:

Actually, after a long night rolling on the hook and a broken beer bottle & coffee cup we have outlawed glass bottles on the boat - or anything breakable for that matter.

Found that the aluminum pint "bottles" actually keep things just as cold if not better. And a box of wine is just fine by me.

We have several koozies stationed around the boat so always one within reach to keep things cold. :thumb:

Actually, after a long night rolling on the hook and a broken beer bottle & coffee cup we have outlawed glass bottles on the boat - or anything breakable for that matter.

Found that the aluminum pint "bottles" actually keep things just as cold if not better. And a box of wine is just fine by me.

But but but beer tastes better in bottles only Coke tasted better in cans :socool:

Just the boat - not at home, that's crazy talk!

Bottle to glass - perfect temp :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 35
Well I was disappointed in the product. The company sent me a survey and I let them know how I felt. Too expensive for the performance I received and it was still in the air if it kept my beer colder longer than a regular cozy.

I received this back from the company:

Hi there,
Thanks so much for the feedback and sorry for the disappointment! If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. So I’m going to refund your order fully and ask that you keep your BottleKeeper order in hopes that you can find a way to get some use.
Thanks again for the feedback, as a very young company it’s absolutely invaluable, and please let me know if I can help any further!
Cheers!

Jocelyn Acevedo
Master Helper & Warm Beer Hater

I was gifted a Yeti tumbler with lid and find it's great for keeping beer cold. One of the many countries I visited during my military career was West Germany where they know how to brew some great beer, I was told that beer should be Slowly trickled from about a foot height into a glass to release the great taste brewed into the beer. Seems to be very true and works perfect with the Yeti tumbler.

Fire ant you missed the point. If you drink beer out of a can or bottle your missing out, a great pour releases the carbonation and creates a great head and releases the aroma of the beer. Even the shape of the glass can enhance the beer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom