Humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
". I'm going to explain this only once."

Alo Alo? The Brit series?

Last edited:
A priest, a rabbi and a zebra walk into a bar.
The bar tender looks up and says ...
What the hell is this, some kind of joke ?

There are three kinds of people in the world when it comes to understanding math....

#1 those who do
#2 those who don't

Global Warming

Global Warming... 2015???

Attachments

• Global Warming.jpg
    Global Warming.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 404
What Happens When Men Bake Cookies

What Happens When Men Bake Cookies!

Attachments

• menscookies2.jpg
    menscookies2.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 124
Hee Hee!!

Forky
1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Ron Chestna 89 years of age was stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and was asked where he was going at that time of night.

Ron replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

Ron replied, "That would be my wife."

Helium Beer Sampling

This gives Light Beer a whole new meaning!

Last edited:
A tough looking group of Harley Davidson bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge so they stop.
The leader, a big burly man from Chicago, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"
"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.
While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"
So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering sensual kiss.
After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous!! Why are you committing suicide?"
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

Stop it...... ;)

Forky
1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Holy smokes, Ray!! You should post that on the Toilet Paper thread.

Bob and wife got into a spat regarding how cloths he'd recently purchased her... too soon just didn't quite fit anymore.

At spat end wife told Bob that if he wanted to get back in good graces with her she'd better find a present in driveway tomorrow that goes 0 to 200 in seconds.

Next morning she saw a box in driveway.

When she opened it she found an expensive bathroom scale.

Bob has not been see for weeks now. :whistling:

Craig that is SO funny!!!!

Forky
1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Vincenti is on his deathbed and knows the end is near. His priest, guards, nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons, are with him.

In a frail voice, he asks for 2 witnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes, and when all is ready he begins to speak:
“My son, Benito, I wanta you to take da Mayfair houses, My daughter, Sybil, you taka the apartments over in da east end, My son, Jamie, I want you to taka the offices over in da City Centre. Sarah, my dear wife, please take all da residential buildings on da banks of the river.”

The nurse and witnesses are blown away as they did not realize his extensive holdings, and as Vincenti slips away, the nurse says, "Mrs. Vincenzo, your husband must have been a hard-working man to have accumulated all that property".

Sarah replies, "Property ? .... da ******* had a paper route!”

When you're over 70 who give a ****

I was standing at the bar one night, minding my own business. This FAT ugly chick came up behind me,

grabbed my ass and said, "You're kind of cute you gotta phone number?" I said, "Yea you gotta pen?"

She said "Yea", I got a pen".

I said, "You better get back in it before the farmer misses you". Cost me 6 stitches.

When you are over seventy . . . who gives a ****?

Cowboy: "Give me 3 packets of condoms, please."

Cashier: "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?"

Cowboy: "Nah.. She's purty good lookin'....."

When you are over seventy, who gives a ****?

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night. She said,

"If you lost a few pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right."

I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."

I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.

I went to the pub last night and saw a FAT chick dancing on a table. I said, "Good legs."

The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."

I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

Back
Top Bottom