What Are The Boating Plans For The Weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wifey B: Wed and Thurs was Palm Coast, just hubby and me. Tomorrow and Sunday to Bahamas with large group of people. Monday we fly back to Rhode Island.

Hanging out near Clearwater on a sand bar near Honeymoon Island or Three Rooker Island, enjoying the warm water and sun!!

On the boat now doing a little clean-up. Day trip with friends tomorrow then dinner here in town...

CLEANING! :trash:

Wife fell and fractured her shoulder in 3 places about 7 weeks ago, so we've not done anything with the boat. I need to get my scuba gear on and get underneath it to clean this weekend. Also need to give it a good overall cleaning as well.

Wife fell and fractured her shoulder in 3 places about 7 weeks ago, so we've not done anything with the boat. I need to get my scuba gear on and get underneath it to clean this weekend. Also need to give it a good overall cleaning as well.

Wifey B: Sure hope she's recovering ok. Sorry she had the fall.

Helping my brother move tomorrow. . .need to pull overtime at work. . .weather is supposed to be kinda crap, hopefully I can leave the slip to go to the pump out :thumb: Live Aboard boating excitement :dance:

Working. According to Navionics, I am 659nm from my boat as measured in a straight line. No boating for me this weekend.

This is what she had done. Talk about havin' cabin fever! We'll get some boat time in this weekend, and she'll have a PFD on the whole time.

ORIF-Surgery.png

Doesn't look very humorous to me!

She's smiling a whole lot more though... wound is healing up nicely so scar will barely be visible in six months.

Last edited:
Wayfarer...

Open invitation to stop at Sampson on Seneca Lk.

If you see a lg raft up out on the Lk north of the Navy barge it's likely our marina gang...stop by to say hi & join in we're a friendly group.
Sat PM is dish to pass w a band.

Don
'08 MS 34 HT
"Bacchus"

Thanks much for the invite, Don. I'll keep a sharp lookout. I may just stop in!

Northbound in Saratoga Passage off Whidbey Island with no itinerary. I love my crew!
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1441484635.691904.jpg

Refugio, I know the feeling.

That's your son, right? Our 3yo grandson went camping with his dad - would love to have him with us but it's just the two of us and our Sammy.

Saturday anchorded in the Connetquot river with our 3207 carver
Sunday cruise around the Peconic Bay had lunch in Green port then circled around Shelter island on our 21 ft angler
Monday I plan on fishing in the Atlantic ocean also on the angler

Deception Pass was stunning as always
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1441654026.410723.jpg

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1441660105.406010.jpg

Back here in Texas for a bit, hot as I remember for the last 30 years. Maine here I come, tomorrow :>)

Got the Prairie 36 out in the Bay for the first time in probably 8 years. Went to Redfish Island for the big raft-up and concert with a crew of 8 friends to celebrate our first time out. Had a great time. Now, back to work on the boat LOL.

Kevin

My ship will be laid up for the next month while I'm at work, making the donuts. Hopefully I get another week of boating in October. That's about it for my season. Sadface.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom