Would you shoot one down for invading your privacy ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think if a drone was ever hovering outside my porthole, there's a good chance they'd get a full pressed ham.

That's a new use for casting nets.

We used a trick, back home, to keep chicken hawks out. Monofiliment fishing line zig zaged back and forth, as high as you can. Maybe put up some light poles to raise them up. The hawk could see them and avoid them. the drone pilot looking at that little screen can't see them. But, he sure can fly into them. Takes a court order, more expensive than a drone, to get it back. Good luck.

Am I the only one that laughed while watching the Eagle fly in from the horizon to smack down the drone?

I thought it was great and if you go frame by frame you can see the Eagle present talons forward. That was no accident.

Who knows, that drone just might have been peekin' in the wrong nest.

Parks-I know there is at least one company making a waterproof, floating drone. Someone sent me an email about it. I will see if I can find it and let you know. From what I recall, it was pretty cool.

we have 2-3 fly around our marina each month or it may be the same one

THD, This is the one I decided to sell: Waterproof Splash Drone Autonomous Version | Urban Drones

We sold two of them in a week. I haven't even got it on my website yet.

I found another use for them. Offshore fishermen are using them to scout for weed lines where dolphin (mahi mahi) hang out. From above the weed lines stand out as an orange streak on the water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom