Erica hurricane harborage.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cafesport

Guru
So anyone in south Florida thinking of heading to one of the hurricane rated logger head marinas you might want to get a written confirm of their "new" named storm rates. I was quoted $25 per foot and a minimum of 2 days once the county goes under a storm watch.

Via iPhone.

So anyone in south Florida thinking of heading to one of the hurricane rated logger head marinas you might want to get a written confirm of their "new" named storm rates. I was quoted $25 per foot and a minimum of 2 days once the county goes under a storm watch.

Via iPhone.

Hmm, modern day pirates.

1.75 for 7 days or longer. 2 otherwise.

Via iPhone.

Unbelievable!:nonono:

I know that the attorney general is interested in price hikes as it pertains to materials used to shore up or repair homes/businesses after a storm, but I'm not sure if this would fall under that authority or not?

Sure seems like it should.
That's pathetic.

I wonder if the marina incurs a surcharge from their insurance company for keeping boats in the water? and if so....I wonder how it is divided out amongst all vessels that stay?....

I wonder if the marina incurs a surcharge from their insurance company for keeping boats in the water? and if so....I wonder how it is divided out amongst all vessels that stay?....

There I think lies the answer. They probably pay huge for boats in the harbor.

I'm already in the shipyard, under cover, way up the New River in Ft Laud. Beginning to strip hardware and trim in prep for a paint job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom