View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 01:20 PM   #98
psneeld's Avatar
City: ACIW
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Freedom
Vessel Model: Albin 40
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 18,902
How can you be "documented" without a permanent or temp in your hands?

From my understanding and the explanation given to you are documented and should have your temp or permanent COD in hand...and you are good to go.

If not...then park your boat or go ahead and register it with your state...or heck ANY state....and then you are good to go.

If you don't like either of those options...then sit and don't wonder why the world seems to be topsy turvy.
psneeld is offline   Reply With Quote