TF Southeast Florida Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be great!:thumb:
I'm sure we'll be coming.
Would love to meet some of the folk here.

I learned one lesson about these TF folks. If you come to one of these shin-digs, be sure to bring much more to drink than you were originally planning to bring. These TF guys are really thirsty!

(insert fridge photo here)

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1438654883.391188.jpg

:whistling::whistling:

Attachments

• empty frige.jpg
    empty frige.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 83
Would be good to see more than just the San Francisco Bay/Delta group of TFers to meet socially. Some of our better halves:

That's a great thought. Why don't we wait till Don selects a date, and sabotage him with a Gulf Coast Rendezvous that will draw the East Coasters with offers of chips, dip, and boat shoe accessories.

No I have a better idea!!! lets wait til he plans his dates and then lets figure out how we can do both

somebody said said we can even have a drink or 2 at both

No I have a better idea!!! lets wait til he plans his dates and then lets figure out how we can do both

somebody said said we can even have a drink or 2 at both

:thumb::thumb::dance:

I learned one lesson about these TF folks. If you come to one of these shin-digs, be sure to bring much more to drink than you were originally planning to bring. These TF guys are really thirsty!

(insert fridge photo here)

Duly noted sir and thank you :D:thumb::dance:

The Florida West Coast competition is forcing me to go nuclear. Here is what will be waiting for you at Fort Pierce. Gentlemen, our welcome committee.

img_354992_0_a18d871c078000b89bed2487101849a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never crossed the lake in Feb are the mosquitoes any better?

I heard in winter they dont die they multiply

The mosquitoes on the Okeechobee Waterway only bother you when going in a westerly direction.

The Florida West Coast competition is forcing me to go nuclear. Here is what will be waiting for you at Fort Pierce. Gentlemen, our welcome committee.

We'll see your junior varsity beach welcoming committee and raise with 2 TF members only open bars. :dance:

barmaid2.jpg

Barmaid.jpg

Ted

One thing we can't match though, is Don's bus tour to Marine Liquidators in Ft. Pierce. Gotta be seen to be believed, but Don would have us believe that the bus is something like photo number one, but last time I was over there, I took a snap shot of it (photo 2).

Attachments

• girls gone wild bus.jpg
    girls gone wild bus.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 96
  • stubby bus.jpg
    stubby bus.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 107
I've been to Marine Liquidators and I bought everything worthwhile. Don't waste your money on bus #2. Bus #1 makes sense though just for the ride.

Well, they'll be much more matured by the time you guys get here with your slooooow boats.:facepalm:

My boat may be slow, but at least it doesn't look like it's getting molested by its dingy. :lol:

Ted

Well, they'll be much more matured by the time you guys get here with your slooooow boats.:facepalm:

Hey buddy...just because I have to leave now to be there in February doesn't mean I am slow...:eek:

well OK...bicyclists....good rowers...even fast walkers can beat me down there...but that doesn't mean I am slow...I often pass turtles sunning themselves!!!! :D

Slow is as slow does ... and so far making destinations in time.

232323232%7Ffp543%3A%3A%3Enu%3D3363%3E33%3A%3E57%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3957%3A678%3C4336nu0mrj

Last edited:
One thing we can't match though, is Don's bus tour to Marine Liquidators in Ft. Pierce. Gotta be seen to be believed, but Don would have us believe that the bus is something like photo number one, but last time I was over there, I took a snap shot of it (photo 2)

I think some of you guys belong on the short bus.

My boat may be slow, but at least it doesn't look like it's getting molested by its dingy. :lol:

Ted

Are you kidding? That's what makes Moonstruck run so fast.:dance:

I wonder what the baby will look like?

Have you notified Fort Pierce that this has the potential to make spring break look civilized...........codgers gone wild. :speed boat::pirate::oops::nonono::trash:

Ted

Last edited:
Ok so the west coast guys may need to meet before we head that way not sure I can bring all these friends of my wife with me might increase my draft to much

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0402.JPG
    IMG_0402.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 102
No problem. As a good TFer, I will come over from the east coast and pick them up for you.

No problem. As a good TFer, I will come over from the east coast and pick them up for you.

whew thanks just leave the curly haired one in the middle with me

OK, I have talked with the FPCM, and they have reluctantly OK'd our group for sometime in the last 2 weeks of February. They are expecting a full marina for the season, so we will need to firm up our deal as quickly as possible. Also, after I told them that the group will be "Moonstruck's Geezers Gone Wild", they said they would need time to have back ground checks run by the FPPD.

So, let me know the date preferences, if you will be coming by boat, and how long you think you can stomach of this.

Your humble servant.

Back
Top Bottom