TF Southeast Florida Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Is anyone interested in a gathering at Fort Pierce City Marina this winter. If there is interest, I think I can make the arrangements. Just let me know what dates the group would like and how many. There should be slips available.

Is anyone interested in a gathering at Fort Pierce City Marina this winter. If there is interest, I think I can make the arrangements. Just let me know what dates the group would like and how many. There should be slips available.

Looks like I will be there again this February...Lehman willing. :D

Can't decide to make it Feb 1st or 15th as there may be a Canaveral launch or two early in the month.

I would attend unless they vote me off the island before I get there.... :eek:

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Yes to a TF GTG in Ft. Pierce - good idea!

Might arrive by land, but if by water, is there an anchorage or mooring field nearby to the City Marina?

A good possibility could make it by land dependent on when it is....

Depending on the date I'll come over. Will have to see if the FL West coast (Best coast) can send an armada over.

Ted

We would attend as well.

P.S. Maybe Oliver will be there and I can steal his shoes. :dance:

Where is Oliver? Down Island or shoe prison?

Where is Oliver? Down Island or shoe prison?

:D Fish Camp, Bimini House, Shoe prison or whatever you wish to call it. :D

I won't be attending as it isn't south enough. ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1438633356.081922.jpg

Yes potentially

I'll sure try to make it. The only time I can't is during the Miami International Boat Show in the middle of February.

Yes to a TF GTG in Ft. Pierce - good idea!

Might arrive by land, but if by water, is there an anchorage or mooring field nearby to the City Marina?

Anchorage fairly close by.

The response is encouraging. I will check about available dates. What date is the Miami Show, Parks?

Oh yeah, if Oliver comes he will leave here shoeless.:D

Never crossed the lake in Feb are the mosquitoes any better?

I heard in winter they dont die they multiply

Yes, will attend, by land or preferably by water.
John

Don, the boat show runs February 11 through 15 th.

Sure thing Al. We'd love to see you.

Hmmm. This sounds like a ploy for Don to showcase his super-gloss hull and bikini-clad beauties and I, for one, am falling for it. If Oliver is coming, we'd better call this the "Barefoot Rendezvous".

Just a chance to get a shot at Don's beer stash is a heck of an incentive.

If Oliver tries to weasel out, let's go get him. What the heck is Fish Camp anyway?

I think this is a great Idea I want to plan one eventually here on the West coast of Florida

If Oliver tries to weasel out, let's go get him. What the heck is Fish Camp anyway?

After following his adventures vicariously for a while I know about where it is and Nordhavn's don't even go there. Only a 20+ knot sport fish can get you there.

It's the place where we camp out in between fishing trips, or base out of when fishing. Right now it's been more relaxing then fishing which is fine with me. Love Bimini.ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1438644447.297553.jpg

Come and get me! I just can't guarantee you'll want to leave.:)

I think this is a great Idea I want to plan one eventually here on the West coast of Florida

That's a great thought. Why don't we wait till Don selects a date, and sabotage him with a Gulf Coast Rendezvous that will draw the East Coasters with offers of chips, dip, and boat shoe accessories.

That's a great thought. Why don't we wait till Don selects a date, and sabotage him with a Gulf Coast Rendezvous that will draw the East Coasters with offers of chips, dip, and boat shoe accessories.

It won't work. We have the whole Hopkins Carter store over here. A few nabs won't draw a crowd.

Well I think either coast will work. But they do say "West is best"
Was hoping to have the big boat in Fla this winter but a certain yard has pretty well killed that idea. So a land based we'll be.

That would be great!:thumb:

Depending on the date I'll come over. Will have to see if the FL West coast (Best coast) can send an armada over.
Ted

I'm sure we'll be coming.
Not sure if floating or driving across the state, but we should be there.

Would love to meet some of the folk here.

OD

It won't work. We have the whole Hopkins Carter store over here. A few nabs won't draw a crowd.

No problem. I'd just save up my orders for a new Lofrans Tigress, a Rocna, and a Lehr outboard, and we'd probably get a Hopkins-Carter sponsorship. You know, we could meet in Okeechobee.

No problem. I'd just save up my orders for a new Lofrans Tigress, a Rocna, and a Lehr outboard, and we'd probably get a Hopkins-Carter sponsorship. You know, we could meet in Okeechobee.

I give up. Parks will never forgive me for buying a Sarca Excel. He is so fickle. I probably can't get a cup of Cuban coffee in his store.

All is not lost. The only Sarca Excel known to be in Florida is on the bow of Moonstruck. That will be draw enough. Everyone will want to check it out.

Last edited:
Parks is going to need an 18-wheeler to stock up this Redneck Rendezvous!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom