View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 02:48 AM   #73
BandB
Guru

City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
FYI, Galaxy Girl completed her Hatteras refit in April, but that's her most recent post on her blog. Oh, and Galaxy is her real first name. The refit she did of her boat shows her skill at rehabbing and flipping houses. She and her family lived the winter on the boat in Boston. She does have photos on her site. I doubted her as much as anyone, but she pulled it all off.

We have our reasons for privacy and will maintain them and they tie to past events in our lives. That's the full extent of what we'll say on that subject. There are people on this site who know what boats we own, but we don't choose to discuss certain things publicly and especially not to discuss financial matters publicly. We don't own a trawler, but then we recently read that no one on this site does.

We are not famous. In fact, we've worked hard to avoid being well known. We have nothing, including boats, outside the US, either physically or by entity, title or flag.

We come here only because we enjoy boating, and we feel trawlering is a state of mind, not a state of boat.

No submarines. The thought of being under water does not appeal to my claustrophobic tendencies.

B and B simply stand for the first initials of our names as several here are aware.

And don't recall at all the circumstances of the posts regarding amount of sex or amount of clothing, but we do have some of both.

Oh and we do have knowledge of Marin, Marin's dog, Eric, Craig and Mark but none of Friar Geo, so can neither confirm nor deny his presence.

For the record, we don't feel strongly about one type boat being better than another or even one type anchor being better. Prefer boats that float and anchors that don't.

Oh and haven't and won't contribute to anyone's Presidential campaign. So if you're thinking of running, go find some billionaires like the others are doing. I never knew rhetoric paid so well.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote