Help needed: Transmission problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great idea. Thanks!

One day from home....

How many miles did you figure from Bradenton to home? I see you also went past 1000 posts on TF during the trip. You've braved massive flood current at the Mississippi, a risky Gulf crossing, huge passing ship wakes, illegal moorings, gator infested waterways, mechanical breakdowns, wild lightning storms, eye burning head odor, mosquito infested swamp anchorages, midnight boat repairs, commercial lock intimidation, barge abuse.....you name it. You've turned into a Captain, Bill!

I've put 270 hours on the boat. I don't know how many miles that translates into. Like a million I think.

This is what I look like now

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1438560683.779315.jpg

How many miles did you figure from Bradenton to home? I see you also went past 1000 posts on TF during the trip. You've braved massive flood current at the Mississippi, a risky Gulf crossing, huge passing ship wakes, illegal moorings, gator infested waterways, mechanical breakdowns, wild lightning storms, eye burning head odor, mosquito infested swamp anchorages, midnight boat repairs, commercial lock intimidation, barge abuse.....you name it. You've turned into a Captain, Bill!

I've put 270 hours on the boat. I don't know how many miles that translates into. Like a million I think.

This is what I look like now

View attachment 42772

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh Captain, my Captain!

Thia has sure been a adventure!!

Made it home. I'm worn-ass out.

Pics from today

Left early this am at about 6:15am.
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1438657046.136415.jpg

Pretty grass
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1438657088.773478.jpg

They like my slow boat
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1438657135.744773.jpg

Congrats on finishing an interesting and successful voyage!

This may be an appropriate thread to pick up on. Had a little misfortune yesterday - it appears that I snapped the transmission cable. Anyone here ever replace a trans cable on an Albin 36 D/C?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom