Marine Trader 47 Tradewinds 1986 height

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ptoliver

I am looking at this boat now and would like some feedback, who has one? Any problems?

My slip is 19' 9' does anyone know the height above waterline on this boat. With 1/4 fuel of course. That would be to the top of the arch. Not top of radar. I can move the radar if necessary.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi paul, welcome to the forum! Can't help you with your question, but this is where the broker earns their commission. When I was boat shopping, made the listing broker do their job. Tell him you have air draft limitations and need to know the height. This is no different than asking the boat's draft. Enjoy the search for your new boat.

Ted

Don't forget about the Dinghy Davit Arm......my 42 has a clearance height of 22' to the top of the Davit....so i would bet the 47 is comparable or a little higher.....maybe 23-24'. Cheers!

Mt- 47

Thanks for the support.

I can modify the davit arm to retract to deck level with no problems. That would put it out of sight for backing the boat into the slip also.

Do you have a MT 42 sunbridge? How do you like the deck layout. I like the limited number of steps to get anywhere, especially the bridge and would like to have 3 staterooms.

Thanks again

I kayak fish on the Tennessee River as well, seems to be a good trawler match up.

I am looking at this boat now and would like some feedback, who has one? Any problems?

My slip is 19' 9' does anyone know the height above waterline on this boat. With 1/4 fuel of course. That would be to the top of the arch. Not top of radar. I can move the radar if necessary.

Thanks,

Paul

My 46 MT is 18 feet to the top of the radar

MT

Thanks for the good news. I hope I can find one that fits, otherwise I will have to dock outside.

Back
Top Bottom