Can't leave home without it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Coot's Oompah Loompahs before miniaturization:

Last edited:
It's strikes me funny to think of sitting down on Sat morning with my coffee and ipad instead of the Sat papers. It's just not on, unnatural one might say.
By the way there are now a few Aussies running their own coffee shops in New York and enlightening the locals to good coffee. Starbucks must be avoided at all costs.

No bottled water on my boat , I have stainless steel containers for personal water.
Plastic water is a blight on humanity.

Still more coffee!

It's strikes me funny to think of sitting down on Sat morning with my coffee and ipad instead of the Sat papers. It's just not on, unnatural one might say.
By the way there are now a few Aussies running their own coffee shops in New York and enlightening the locals to good coffee. Starbucks must be avoided at all costs.

No bottled water on my boat , I have stainless steel containers for personal water.
Plastic water is a blight on humanity.

There are well over 100 coffee roasters in NZ (Pop:4.5 million) and least two kiwi roastery/cafes in London and one in Tokyo.
Possibly the best coffee in U.S. found in San Francisco at Cafe Trieste.
Reminds me of a cafe in Wellington, NZ that epitomises the Kiwi "coffee culture" and is the antithesis of Starbucks.
FYI we are not coffee obsessed!

Oh my! by the pic of the motor two wheel conveyance -- let the sparks fly!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom