Crew available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kawini

Vessel Name
High Slack
Vessel Make
Selene 43
I'm a mid-50s semi-retired guy who has recently uncovered a passion for boating. After having been a guest and/or second hand on three 10-day trips in the PNW, I'm looking for more experience before I take the plunge and purchase my own boat.

While not terribly experienced, I'm eager, enthusiastic, and a good learner. And good company. And I know how to cook.

If anyone could use a relatively inexperienced hand for an upcoming passage or delivery, please let me know. I'd love to help out. Very flexible insofar as time and location are concerned.

Cheers!

Steve

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a relatively inexperienced hand for an upcoming passage or delivery, please let me know. I'd love to help out. Very flexible insofar as time and location are concerned.
What year of college are you in, Steve? :blush:

I was a senior in college in 1982.

Find someone experienced to help you find a good boat. Then take it out and use it. You'll learn tons more in a fraction of the time than you ever will crewing for someone else...

I'm a mid-50s semi-retired guy who has recently uncovered a passion for boating. After having been a guest and/or second hand on three 10-day trips in the PNW, I'm looking for more experience before I take the plunge and purchase my own boat.

While not terribly experienced, I'm eager, enthusiastic, and a good learner. And good company. And I know how to cook.

If anyone could use a relatively inexperienced hand for an upcoming passage or delivery, please let me know. I'd love to help out. Very flexible insofar as time and location are concerned.

Cheers!

Steve

Email me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom