Intercom on Defever 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cd30ketch

Veteran Member
I have a new to me 1973 De Fever 40 that has a Midland intercom. It has three phones, one*on the flybridge, lower helm and the aft cabin. They have push buttons on them. I never used it and don't know if it works. Does anyone have such a intercom? I would like to know how to operate it.

cd30ketch wrote:

I have a new to me 1973 De Fever 40 that has a Midland intercom. It has three phones, one*on the flybridge, lower helm and the aft cabin. They have push buttons on them. I never used it and don't know if it works. Does anyone have such a intercom? I would like to know how to operate it.
we have a two phone one on our PT.* You pick up the handset, press the button (I'd guess you'd have two buttons to choose from) the other phone buzzes, someone picks it up...* it is kind of fun.
smile.gif

breaker breaker 10-4 good buddy over and out. Sounds like fun to me. *my "intercom" consists of stomping on the bridge floor to salon below...1 stomp for beer, 2 stomps for whiskey, 3 stomps for food. *
biggrin.gif
Kidding....if I did 3 stops my wife/admiral would hit me upside the head with a frying pan! *
smile.gif

-- Edited by Woodsong on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 09:22:19 PM

-- Edited by Woodsong on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 09:23:16 PM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom