View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 08:38 AM   #1908
Art
Guru

City: SF Bay Area
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Matt - you're (we're - lol) closen in on 2,000 posts. Wasn't sure I could count that high.

Any AXE followers want to put a "$20 dollar each" cash pool together on closest guess of post number attained for the "very-second" water reaches AXE's bottom... during her initial Splash? Cash would be snail mailed by all entrants to winner's address provided. Someone might make a couple/few hundred bucks while great fun continues to exude throughout this monumental personal endeavor! I believe it should be winner's fiduciary responsibility to then mail at least 50% of the cash winnings to Matt and Flic so they can party-on!!

I predict post #2,853.51779 - Just kidden!

But - I would be pleased to donate the $20 cash to who is closest guess to the post number at moment of Splash (no stuffen the ballet box with last minute posts to reach number guessed - honesty is the best policy). I feel all entry guesses would need to be provided by the time this thread reaches 2,000 posts... and, that date ain't too far off!

RT - You're a champ at putting things together - want to be the MC on this prize contest?
Art is offline   Reply With Quote