Drone Pics of our Aquila 44 powercat....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MTMilam

Vessel Name
MTM GRAND
Vessel Make
Aquila 44 Power Catamaran
The Drone has been fun and gives some good perspective shots. We've been using the new boat every weekend since May!!!! :D.....

Below is a Family Reunion we had on the boat...around the Pensacola Area... Drone VIDEO

Others below are various pics from the Drone mostly...Fun toy to have around
Mark

Attachments

• DJI00095.jpg
    DJI00095.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_5873.jpg
    IMG_5873.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 142
  • DJI00102.jpg
    DJI00102.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 132
  • DJI00114.jpg
    DJI00114.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DJI00125.jpg
    DJI00125.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 127
  • FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 158
  • FullSizeRender 10.jpg
    FullSizeRender 10.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 143
  • FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 176
Cool. Looks like all had a great time. Have to check out those drones. Nice boat, also.

Oh what fun .... a new toy.

Sure like that little island.

MT: Isn't it enough that you've got a 44 Aquilla (eating my heart out). Now you gotta flaunt the good times and the great looking ladies and the spiffy drone! I hate ya.

Great to see the family enjoying MTM!!!! Ya gonna need a break from all that fun soon!

Thanks everyone...I couldn't sign in from my phone, forgot password....that little island is at Pensacola pass, Ft. MaCrae area...Aquila factory Rep drove from Clearwater to Pensacola to fix a few things on the boat, installed some hand rails that were forgotten, fix door lock, electrical panel gauge was out, little stuff....they have been great to deal with, we haven't been without useage of the boat since we got it....I guess thats a good thing :D .....back out next weekend. :D.....

Hey Milam, where the heck is White Caps and what are you doing on a TRAWLER forum!

Guess age is getting the best of me to, I'm selling our sailboat and here looking at trawlers. Love the cat, very nice.

Back
Top Bottom