Prairie 29 circuit breaker panel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carling makes most all of them. I get mine form Pacergroup.net

But There is no legible label or indication of amps on this one.

That picture seems to be clearly labeled 10A (x2)

Are you sure it's your breaker and not a fault somewhere in the system,?

That picture seems to be clearly labeled 10A (x2)

Are you sure it's your breaker and not a fault somewhere in the system,?
That's just a pic I found on the net. It's actually a 30 amp breaker. Using a mirror I can see the writing on the top of the breaker. Unfortunately I can't read it upside down and with my bad eyes.

I will have to remove it to see what it is.

About the cause. No, I am not sure why the breaker tripped. The Generator was on, I was trying the AC system, to make sure the Admiral would be satisfied with the cool cabin. The generator stumbled, the breaker flipped back and forth (never saw that before) until it settled in the off position. I'm not sure the problem is the Generator stumbling, the AC system not starting the compressor correctly (overload), or some combination of all the above. Trying to remove the breaker as the problem with not getting juice to the AC now.

Indeed, an AC fault. I have juice going to the Marineair panel. On 'start' it powers up two legs. The fan comes on. But the circ pump does not. Seems the second leg has tripped on the unit itself. But looking at the schematic, appears there are no more fuses past the switches. Hate to have to call an AC repairman.... But. This is about my limit of troubleshooting on AC.

Back
Top Bottom