View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 10:56 PM   #73
BandB
Guru

City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebad View Post
I understand beneteau dont contact you directly but my dealer was flown to france to convey their experiences with customers and they told me dealers from around the world were brought to the annual event. Je said Ms Beneteau wanted to know each and every complaint or suggestion about each boat model and that this is a ritual with her. So they get the customer input from the dealers, much the same as the automakers do. That system is not perfect but it is good. Beneteau knows of your problems through the dealer because undoubtedly they paid for any warranty related work. Well stop by and see you this winter!!

Sunset Grille 2016- Swift 34
There is one problem with them trusting all the feedback to the dealer. It's all censored and sculpted by the dealer. If it reflects negatively on the dealer or sounds like the dealer is being too critical then it's not going to reach above. Dealer feedback is good, but manufacturers are smart to also at least get some random direct customer input.

What Ms. Beneteau wants may not be what she gets. Too many people screening below her.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote