PNW buyers broker redo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboatnow

We're getting closer to being trawler owners and would like to find a good buyers broker to help us through the process. We're new to this so need someone who can subjectively guide us. Any recommendations for the PNW area?

Thanks

Scott Blake at nw explorations Scott.blake@nwexplorations.com is extremely knowledgeable on all boats in pnw. He represented the stellar of the Grand Banks we purchased last year and he continues to be a great source of information for us. Good luck!

Martha Comfort at Chuck Hovey Yachts is bright, energetic, honest and very knowledgable. As a buyer's broker, she will vigorously represent you.

Ken Bowles used to be at NW Explorations but I have lost touch. He sold me my first GB (privately) and he is a gentleman. He has a GB 42 of his own and I can recommend him unconditionally. Tell him Ken from West Vancouver sent you!

Jon Heisel at Irwin Yacht Sales- knowledgeable, not pushy and dedicated to finding you the right vessel for your needs.

We, too, had an outstanding experience with Scott Blake at Grand Yachts Norttwest, the former name of Northwest Explorations. Whether wanting to buy a boat or sell a boat, Scott is unique in his honesty, integrity, and knowledge.

Give Peter Whiting a call at Northwest Yachts in Anacortes. We live just north of Boise (GO BRONCOS!!!) and have worked with him during our search this past year. The guy is awesome. Super nice, always has time for even what you might think is a dumb question and I really trust his honesty and integrity. Hope to see another BSU flag flying up here in the near future. We are in the Anacortes Marina if you get the deal done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom