New Lineup in the TF Site Team

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyWright

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
FlyWright
Vessel Make
1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
We have a few announcements regarding the Trawler Forum Site Team. (We ask that you please hold your applause until the end.)

Over the past couple of months, we've experienced a few changes in our moderators on the TF Site Team. We want to thank Cpseudonym and Tom B for their years of volunteer participation as Site Team members. They were great at their jobs and put in many hours keeping the peace and helping others feel welcome in the community and learn to navigate the site. Both will be missed here as moderators, but we're pleased that they each will continue to participate in community discussions.

New to the team are three members who many of you already know from their regular participation in the threads. Returning as a Moderator after a couple year hiatus is Pineapple Girl. It's great to have Jennifer back on the Site Team!! We have missed her insight and humor and are very pleased she's returned to volunteer again!

We also have new moderators Larry M and dimer2. Both have been active and helpful members of TF for quite some time and we welcome their perspective and assistance in addressing the needs of the community.

Please show our outgoing and incoming TF Site team members your appreciation for the many hours spent in the back room fighting crime and assisting members.

(Applause welcome)

Congrats to all, and thank you for making this the great forum that it is and will continue to be!

Thanks for the time and effort that goes into this. Well done!

Appreciate all that you all do!

Ted

Super thanks to the out-going mods for their wisdom and diplomacy in keeping us a civil group, and sincere thanks to the members stepping up to the job!

It is a thankless and tiring position you serve.
Your positions are greatly appreciated.

Great forum! Thanks for all the work that has gone into it. Thanks so much to the new moderators!

Thanks to all the out going site team members and thanks to new site team for taking on the challenge of keeping us all in check .

Thanks to the retiring Mods... Let's hear it...Hip Hip Hooray. The new office holders. Welcome and thanks for stepping up.

Glad Jennifer's back And Larry M and Dimer will be super.

Sure hope Craig's going to be around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for giving your time........that's pretty valuable stuff!!

I'm just a pm away Eric.

Sounds like FlyWright needs better negotiating skills as I've no idea what "volunteer participation" means. Tom and I had stock options mature so we pulled the ripcord on our golden parachutes. Most of my spare time now is spent trying to decide whether to order a new Nordhavn 64 or Fleming 65 with my Trawler Forum dividend checks.

CP, You will make either boat look really good.

Thanks to all. This forum is invaluable to a new trawler owner like myself.

Mike Metts
KK 42-165
Virginia Beach, VA

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Many thanks to all who make TF function.
Great resource that would not be what it is without the volunteers.

Thanks for the kind words y'all and welcome to the new TF Site Team members. May your stint there go smoothly. It can get ugly from time to time. :)

So Craig, it was obviously us that Jennifer didn't like... because as soon as we step down she reinstates her position. Gee thanks. ;-)

Thanks to all of you, this is a great site.

This is a great place to hang out, and you all have been especially forgiving in allowing a non-trawler boater to be here to seek your wisdom.

Looking forward to much of the same in the future. Thanks to those who are leaving for your work and thanks to those who are joining for joining.

How I feel has been well said by those above. Thank you all who make it possible.

Ditto to the compliments, and kudos to all involved in making Trawler Forum spiffy.

Thank you to the moon, and back!

Ditto on the dittoes. Thanks all!

Thanks for the kind words y'all and welcome to the new TF Site Team members. May your stint there go smoothly. It can get ugly from time to time. :)

So Craig, it was obviously us that Jennifer didn't like... because as soon as we step down she reinstates her position. Gee thanks. ;-)

That's not quite the way it went Tom. As I remember it, we had to twist her arm quite a bit. Till she screamed, actually…well, sort of...

Wow I Go traveling for a few weeks and so much has changed

Thank so much guys for your efforts old and new!!!

Echoing the above. Really appreciate the effort of the Mods and the willingness of the new (and returning) volunteers. This is a great site!

I didn't realize there were real people doing this

Far out you mean this isn't run by some automated machine. Thanks to all for helping make this this special forum what it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom