HopCar-- Hopkins Carter Marine Supply

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• lightened anchor shot.jpg
    lightened anchor shot.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 199
Larry, Don wants the girls back. He can have the brunette now but I want to keep the blond triplets a little longer.

Geeze, Bill, I had to lighten that shot on Photoshop before I could see she was sitting on the rail. Great shot!
I think it`s a mermaid. Lucky you!

Thanks Larry. Much better.

Larry, Don wants the girls back. He can have the brunette now but I want to keep the blond triplets a little longer.

The Girls! Well, OK, but he ain't gettin the fish.

Attachments

• Three guys with fish.jpg
    Three guys with fish.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 59
Just saying..... My Rocna brings all the gals to the yard......(you have to know the song to get it)

I've made several purchases from Parks and will tell you he provides excellent service on the West Coast of the US.

Double Ditto!

Parks is my first contact.

Well, when I got my Delta from Parks, he had the cat deliver it.

The picture is of the cat on a much needed break.

Attachments

• 20140325_142429_NW 21st St.jpg
    20140325_142429_NW 21st St.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
That's my Po Kitty! I had my boat hauled at Poland's Boat Yard on the Miami River when a sweet little kitten started hanging around my boat. Since I was already well on my way to becoming a Crazy Old Cat Lady, Po found a home in my office.

You should have seen her carrying that big anchor! She really likes Richard, not sure why. If she likes him, he must be OK.

Guys - I've gotta get a boat soon - just so I can get HopCar/cat to send me the best anchor - whatever that happens to be!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's my Po Kitty! I had my boat hauled at Poland's Boat Yard on the Miami River when a sweet little kitten started hanging around my boat. Since I was already well on my way to becoming a Crazy Old Cat Lady, Po found a home in my office.

You should have seen her carrying that big anchor! She really likes Richard, not sure why. If she likes him, he must be OK.

Po looks like a real working cat alright. Maybe been into the sauce a little heavy, though.:D

Parks, did Po get into your honey stash? Like Don said, he looks like he needs to haul some more anchors.

Maybe it's because there's not enough chain and not the right anchor??:hide:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom