What is it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDCAVE

Guru
Vessel Name
Phoenix Hunter
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 (1985)
So...rummaging around underneath the floor of the master stateroom. What is this black box? Nothing but a couple of wires going into it.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1433548048.593083.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1433548065.854442.jpg

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Autopilot compass.

Part of the Patriot Act; monitors bedroom activities.

High water sensor?

Listen to Oliver on this one, Jim. The guy really knows shoes and electronics.:hide:

Damn, did you have to remind of those shoes again!

your connection to "The Matrix" don't touch it.. your world will end as you know it!

HOLLYWOOD

:eek:

It's a marinized Flux Capacitor Unit, allowing you to go back in time to reset your anchor after drying out on the only rocky knob in a crowded anchorage, retry that costly bumper boat entrance into the marina, or any manner of embarrasing cockups.

Autopilot compass.

Thanks Oliver! I'll trust you on this one. But could it possibly be a F***-up monitor, tweeting to coast guard? If so, it's "tweets" will have to stand in line with my AIS, which is still tying up the main VGF antenna!

Jim

It's a marinized Flux Capacitor Unit, allowing you to go back in time to reset your anchor after drying out on the only rocky knob in a crowded anchorage, retry that costly bumper boat entrance into the marina, or any manner of embarrasing cockups.

LOL! Thumb! See you in McMicking in a couple?

Jim

Hey, watch how you use the name of my boat!

Now then you boys…..

That's what my mother used to say when she sensed us 'boys' were gradually building up to something/anything, she would rather prevent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom