TexasMate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jkh

Vessel Name
Sea C. Rider
Vessel Make
1981 34' Californian LRC
Hi, Just joined the forum in hopes that I can find information concerning my Californian LRC. Enjoyed reading postings already.
jkh

Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Welcome to the forum!

Baytown? Small world, I was born and raised there. Once we locate our dream vessel we will likely bring it back to Baytown at some point. Do you keep your Californian at a marina in the Baytown area?

Yes, we keep our Californian, Sea C Rider, at Bayland Marina here in Baytown; located near the Hartman Bridge. It's a friendly marina and very convenient. On the small world...I graduated from SFA "State College" many years ago. Nacogdoches is a pretty town.

I kept my 45 Californian there about 15 years ago when my wife worked on computers at the refinery. Is that good catfish place still there?

No, the catfish restaurant is not there; in fact, there is no restaurant there, only a store with snacks and drinks.
Janie

Howdy!!!!

Hello from another Baytonian. I don't have a boat at Bayland but I live about 1 mile away and regularly ride my bike through the marina. I may be buying a trawler soon and will probably keep it at Bayland.

Kevin

You should stop by the marina office sometimes, visit, and have a free cup of coffee. The assistant harbormaster, Cindy, is very friendly.
I'm curious about your user name "tallswede". My daughter lives in Sweden and is married to a Swede.

Well my dad was half Swedish, his dad was full Swede. His dad and mom immigrated to the US in the early 1900's. Their names are on the wall at Ellis Island. They settled in Minnesota and my dad's family moved to Texas when he was in junior high school all the way down to the Rio Grande valley. I'm native Texan, stand 6'4" hence the moniker Tallswede. lol. Really I'm a regular Heinz 57 Texan.

Kevin

Welcome aboard, our boat is down in Galveston and we live in SW Houston.

Hi Neighbor!
We bought our boat at Galveston Yacht Basin 2 years ago. Small world!

The catfish place was not in the marina. A couple of miles away. There was seafood restaurant in the marina.

Back
Top Bottom