New Aussie member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AXP15K.jpg

Brisyboy
Arr so it was the same boat, glad to here she made it safe and sound. I have a thread going if you would like to have a look if you search for McLaren trawler and go to Evans head to Port Albert you can have a look heaps of pictures and story's.
Troy

Belated welcome Brisyboy, I'm on day release from our local alien abduction team.
Hope you enjoy your boat,we planning on a Qld trip next winter.
Just a quick photo showing of my old boat showing what your missing on the south island.

Attachments

• Calypso lightening.jpg
    Calypso lightening.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 77
Stornaway we get plenty of that hiss and crackle stuff up here, never you mind about that. :eek:

Hi George,

If you are heading out Saturday morning keep an eye out for us. RQYS is doing a power boat log event starting east of Green I, heading north then around St Helena Island and finishing just outside the leads. Starting at 0900 to 1200, displacement boats off early followed by planing types.

If you are out look forward to seeing you.

MG
Mark - we cleared the harbour a touch after ten - I looked over to where the start was but I guess by then you were well on your way. Absolutely classic Moreton Bay day - glassy water and just beautiful temp - T shirt and shorts (that's to make the Northern Hemisphere members groan - we are about to hit winter - will soon have to pull out a sweat shirt:))

cheers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom