ID?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klee wyck

Guru
Vessel Name
Domino and Libra
Vessel Make
Malcom Tennant 20M and Noordzee Kotter 52
Sorry for the dark picture but this was night time in a gas station parking lot in Central Washington. A real good looking boat but could not find a mfg name plate. The name on the boat was 'Radio Flyer'. Looked 36 ish with a single, big wheel and rudder.
Is this a one off or can someone identify the builder? Vesselfinder puts her off West Point in the Sound right now so she splashed in a hurry of that is true. Was on a trailer behind a semi, high and dry when I came across her Tuesday night.

Attachments

• Radio Flyer.jpg
    Radio Flyer.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 116
Bill, I think there`s a black bear in that pic.

Big wheel and rudder knocks out my first guess of a Lyman Morse. Most of their stuff in that size tends to be water jet.

To my eye, she looks to be a Maine built lobster yacht with an extended house. If I'm right, she made a long land trip.

There are twelve Radio Flyers in the doc vessel list. Two home port in Seattle.
One of those is a 36 foot Cobalt. The other is a 40 ft Little Harbor Custom Yacht, Division of Talaria Company LLC.
My bet is it is boat two. Talaria is the parent company of Hinkley.

Looks like a Zimmerman 36/38.

Whatever it is, she looks like a fine vessel.

Conrad, you nailed it. She is a Z38. Built in 2011. They talk about her on the Zimmerman website. Very cool boat.

Does the name on transom have general design as American Flyer's kid's red wagon sticker?

If so, I believe it is same boat that used to dock (6 years ago last I saw it) on San Rafael Canal in San Rafael CA. Looks like same boat. Attached is general pict of the canal area one time we passed through.

Cheers! - Art

Attachments

• Art - Pilot Tolly_100_1362.JPG
    Art - Pilot Tolly_100_1362.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 87
Radio Flyer is a stretched Zimmerman 36. Docked behind her in Gorge Harbour last summer. Beautiful boat with super nice owners.

There you go, I did see the single letter Z somewhere on the boat but had no idea what that was. Conrad nailed it. Thanks for that, she really caught my eye and I appreciate knowing her origin.
Yes Art, wearing the Radio Flyer colors with the famous font.

There you go, I did see the single letter Z somewhere on the boat but had no idea what that was. Conrad nailed it. Thanks for that, she really caught my eye and I appreciate knowing her origin.

Yes Art, wearing the Radio Flyer colors with the famous font.

Sooo... I guess it was trucked from Marin county, or, it's being trucked from there to some place else. If possible, should always go on her own bottom; looks like she'd be fun costal (or any other) ride. Always caught my eye when seen at dock in Marin. Never seen her operate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom