Another Drone Option

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow - you blink and there are a multitude of new options on the market! Thanks for posting those links.

Although to be clear I have no intention of purchasing one of these annoying little mosquitoes and terrorizing any quiet little bays.

(To date we haven't experienced a drone flyover at anchor but I suspect it is inevitable.)

But still, the technology is amazing!

Think of all the fun you could have getting shots of you and your boat under way...

Similar to this:

jICEBERG_AIR-218-4.jpg

or this:

jICEBERG_AIR-212-3.jpg

or this:

jICEBERG_AIR-259-Edit-2.jpg

Source pages:

SetSail » Blog Archive » Mega Drone Photos, FPB 97 Details, And Other News From Recent Trip To New Zealand

and

SetSail » Blog Archive » The Wicked One Revealed – The FPB 97 Shows Her Stuff

Greetings,
Until such time I have more money than I know what to do with, I think I'll stick to ...

Waskey_paper_airplane15_5X7.jpg

RTF, now you're talking my lingo about budgeting for a drone.

Anyone got a spare piece of 8x11 paper I can borrow?

That's great. I run out and get one, just as soon as I find my 5100 psi hydrogen generator.

All you have to do is toss your old zincs in muriatic acid...

I was making promotional material for some commercial land sales, the son of a partner came over and sent his drone up to get a bunch of aerial pictures. All previewed in realtime on the screen of his Ipad. It worked out real well and saved us the hiring of a plane $$ to get the shots. The kid, about 30, told me he felt there will be more restrictions to the use of drones comming before too long.

Greetings,
@ $850 for the do-it-yourself ROV kit, I mustn't be average...That's 200 gallons of fuel at least.

Greetings,
Starbucks? Umm....I don't frequent their establishments. As a matter of fact I can't remember the last time I bought a "store" coffee. No donuts, no fast food joints although very occasionally Subway.

giphy.gif

Here are some of OUR DRONE SHOTS...I love to the Fly the darn thing around :D:D .....although I don't go up and look in people's windows.............Well, one time when my wife was Showering, I looked in the upstairs window with it........She was flying too...her middle finger at me :D:D

Here is our Boat at "Crab Island" in Destin.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 81
  • FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 100
  • FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 110
  • FullSizeRender 12.jpg
    FullSizeRender 12.jpg