Humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A good reminder!!
As we get closer to the 2016 election year,​
US citizens must remember that​
they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs.​
The last time she had a meaningful job,​
she outsourced it to Monica Lewinsky. ...​
And Monica blew it.

Ted

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1432247994.021210.jpg

I'm not suggesting Goodell will find that. What I'm saying is his record in the courts is lousy and I don't think the Wells report will survive any court. The first thing that will get the case heard and reviewed is the same as last time, the concept of Appeal to original person and he's not going to pass this off as Troy Vincent's decision. We'll see. Maybe Brady will give in like the Patriots, but I doubt that happening.

There are three signs of old age: The first is memory loss...I can't remember the other four. Christopher Stevens.

I'm not suggesting Goodell will find that. What I'm saying is his record in the courts is lousy and I don't think the Wells report will survive any court. The first thing that will get the case heard and reviewed is the same as last time, the concept of Appeal to original person and he's not going to pass this off as Troy Vincent's decision. We'll see. Maybe Brady will give in like the Patriots, but I doubt that happening.

This will never see the courts. Courts are for criminal and/or civil matters. This is a violation of NFL rules, not a criminal or civil matter. The only way this could end up going to court (IMHO) is if Brady sued the NFL for something.

Then it would go to court.

This will never see the courts. Courts are for criminal and/or civil matters. This is a violation of NFL rules, not a criminal or civil matter. The only way this could end up going to court (IMHO) is if Brady sued the NFL for something.

Then it would go to court.

And Brady and the Players Union are already prepared to sue. Same thing that's happened in most of Goodell's recent major punishments. And remember the one time Goodell picked someone else to handle the appeal in Tagliabue, he also was chastised in the decision.

Goodell has a poorer record right now than the Raiders.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You are never too old to learn something new! Here is today's lesson. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I Love You" in 10 languages... [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. English: I Love You [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Spanish: Te Amo [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. French: Je T'aime [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. German: Ich Liebe Dich [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Japanese: Ai Shite Imasu [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. Italian: Ti Amo [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. Chinese: Wo Ai Ni [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. Swedish: Jag Alskar Dig [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9. Lithuanian: As Tave Meliu [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia: ....... [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nice Tits, Get in the Truck.
[/FONT]

College football coach career: desired, wired, hired, inspired, admired, tired, mired, fired. Paraphrased, Kansas State semantics student.

Guy walks into a Muslim Book shop and asks for a book on stopping immigration.

The Muslin shopkeeper says, “F*ck Off, Get Out and Don’t come back”

The bloke says, “Yes, that’s the one"......

Disconnected my home alarm.

In an effort to save money and feel more secure in my home I have taken the following actions[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]…[/FONT]

I've disconnected my home alarm system and de-registered from the Neighborhood Security Watch, (NSW). I've got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center.

The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7...

I've never felt safer and I am saving $49.95 a month...

Ted

Top 8 Morons Of 2014

1. *WILL THE REAL DUMMY PLEASE STAND UP?*
AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked
intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package.
Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence.

2. *WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR
FRIENDS:*
Police in Oakland , CA spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman
who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing ten tear gas
canisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them
in the police line, shouting, 'Please come out and give yourself up.'

3. *WHAT WAS PLAN B?*
An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and
forced him to drive to two different automated teller machines, wherein the
kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.

4. *THE GETAWAY!*
A man walked into a Topeka , Kansas Kwik Stop and asked for all the money
in the cash drawer. Apparently, the take was too small, so he tied up the
store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until
police showed up
and grabbed him.

5. *DID I SAY THAT?*
Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't
control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words: 'Give me all your money or I'll shoot', the man shouted,
'that's not what I said!'

6. *ARE WE COMMUNICATING?*
A man spoke frantically into the phone: 'My wife is pregnant and her
contractions are only two minutes apart'. 'Is this her first child?' the doctor
asked. 'No!' the man shouted, 'This is her husband!'

7. *NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED!*
In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a
Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun. Unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his
pocket. (hellooooooo)!

8. *THE GRAND FINALE!*
Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of
Bakersfield, CA, some folks, new to boating, were having a problem. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their brand new 22 foot boat,
going. It was very sluggish in almost every maneuver,no matter how much power they applied.
After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted into a nearby marina,
thinking someone there may be able to tell them what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect working condition. The engine ran fine, the out-drive went up and down, and the propeller was the correct size and
pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was
laughing so hard. Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer!

*Now remember these are all true stories and these people vote and have children!*

Who among us has not experienced this?

Attachments

• ZKxQj.jpg
    ZKxQj.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 117
From now on, I'll believe in The Prophet Muhammad .....

I decided to go to the local Mosque for the first time, to see what it was all about.

I sat down and the Imam came up to me, laid his hands on my hand and said:

"By the will of Allah the All Mighty, and the Prophet Muhammad, you will walk today."

I told him I was not paralyzed.

He came back and laid his hands on me and repeated the same thing.

Once again, I told him there is nothing wrong with me.

After the prayers, I stepped outside - and bugger me - my car was gone!

Three friends from the local congregation were asked, "When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?"
Artie said, "I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man."
Eugene commented, "I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.."
Al said, "I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!'"

Smith climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.
Looking up, he asks the Lord. "God, what does a million years mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A minute."
Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A penny."
Smith asks, "Can I have a penny?"
The Lord replies, "In a minute."

Even more "interesting" when it happens aboard.

Attachments

• Barf.JPG
    Barf.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 108
Even more "interesting" when it happens aboard.

And in that vein, I offer three aphorisms:
Buffet: A French word that means "Get up and get it yourself."
Bulimia: twice the taste and none of the calories. Ken Knerr.
Bumper sticker: Bad Cop, No Donut.

Signed, Anonymous.

English is not that easy

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Attachments

• en.jpg
    en.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 138
Three Aussie blokes named Mongrel, Coot and Bluey, were working high up on an

outback mobile phone tower.

As they start their descent, Coot slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bluey says,

"Well, bugger me, someone's gotta go and tell Coot's wife".

Mongrel says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of beer.

Bluey says, "Where'd you get the beer Mongrel?"

"Coot's wife gave it to me," Mongrel replies.

"That's unbelievable, you actually told his missus her husband was dead and

she gave you a case of beer!"

"Well, not exactly", Mongrel says.

When she answered the door, I said to her, "You must be Coot's widow."

She said, "You must be mistaken .... I'm not a widow."

Then I said, "I'll betcha a case of beer you are."

Aussies are good at that sensitive stuff.

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently and there was a concern they may have died from Avian Flu.

A bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows and to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impact.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the birds beaks and claws

By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% if the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentage of truck kills versus car kills.

He very quickly concluded the cause: When crows eat road kill they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout 'Cah! Cah!', not a single one could shout 'Truck!'

An unemployed man is desperate to support his family of a wife and three kids. He applies for a janitor's job at a large firm and easily passes an aptitude test.
The human resources manager tells him "You will be hired at minimum wage of $7.35 an hour. Let me have your e-mail address so that we can get you in the loop. Our system will automatically e-mail you all the forms and advise you when to start and where to report on your first day".
Taken aback, the man protests that he is poor and has neither a computer nor an e-mail address. To this the manager replies "You must understand that to a company like ours that means that you virtually do not exist. Without an e-mail address you can hardly expect to be employed by a high-tech firm. Good day".
Stunned, the man leaves. Not knowing where to turn and having $10 in his wallet, he walks past a farmers' market and sees a stand selling 25 lb. crates of beautiful red tomatoes. He buys a crate, carries it to a busy corner and displays the tomatoes. In less than 2 hours he sells all the tomatoes and makes 100% profit. Repeating the process several times more that day, he ends up with almost $100 and arrives home that night with several bags of groceries for his family.
During the night he decides to repeat the tomato business the next day. By the end of the week he is getting up early every day and working into the night. He multiplies his profits quickly.
Early in the second week he acquires a cart to transport several boxes of tomatoes at a time, but before a month is up he sells the cart to buy a broken-down pickup truck.
At the end of a year, he owns three old trucks. His two sons have left their neighbourhood gangs to help him with the tomato business, his wife is buying the tomatoes, and his daughter is taking night courses at the community college so she can keep books for him.
By the end of the second year he has a dozen very nice used trucks and employs fifteen previously unemployed people, all selling tomatoes. He continues to work hard.
Time passes and at the end of the fifth year he owns a fleet of nice trucks and a warehouse that his wife supervises, plus two tomato farms that the boys manage. The tomato company's payroll has put hundreds of homeless and jobless people to work.
His daughter reports that the business grossed over one million dollars.
Planning for the future, he decides to buy some life insurance. Consulting with an insurance adviser, he picks an insurance plan to fit his new circumstances. Then the adviser asks him for his e-mail address in order to send the final documents electronically. When the man replies that he doesn't have time to mess with a computer and has no e-mail address, the insurance man is stunned "What, you don't have e-mail? No computer? No Internet? Just think where you would be today if you'd had all of that five years ago!"

FF....I know it's humor, but that was perfect!

Ditto!

Fred, hope you don't mind... I'm copying and sending to a couple of friends that also made it to success the hard way of good ol' smart, hard work.

"I'm copying and sending to a couple of friends that also made it to success the hard way of good ol' smart, hard work."

Are you sure you want NSA to read of hard working folks " that didn't build that" to be located ?

The Left wishes to demonize and destroy these folks.

Success is not PC !

A guy is caught by a ranger eating a bald eagle and is consequently put in jail for the crime. On the day of his trial, the conversation went something like this:

Judge: “Do you know that eating a bald eagle is a federal offense?”

Man: “Yes I did and do. But if you let me argue my case, I’ll explain what happened.”

Judge: “Proceed.”

Man: “I got lost in the woods. I hadn’t had anything to eat for two weeks. I was so hungry. Next thing I see is a Bald Eagle swooping down at the lake for some fish. I knew that if I followed the Eagle I could maybe steal the fish. Unfortunately, in the process of taking the fish I killed the Eagle. I figured that since I killed the Eagle I might as well eat it since it would be more disgraceful to let it rot on the ground.”

Judge: “The court will take a recess while we analyze your testimony.”

15 minutes goes by and the judge returns.

Judge: “Due to the extreme hunger circumstance you were under and because you didn’t intend to kill the Eagle, the court will dismiss the charges. But if you don’t mind the court asking, what does a Bald Eagle taste like?”

Man: “Well your honor, it is hard to explain. The best I can describe it is maybe a combination between a California Condor and a Spotted Owl.”

:whistling:

Two senior guys, Fred and Bill, are chatting at Fred`s home. Fred`s wife makes herself busy in the adjoining kitchen, leaving them to chat.
Fred: Wife and I went to a great restaurant last night.
Bill: What`s the name of it
Fred:Can`t remember it
Bill: Its only last night Fred, come on
Fred: I`m trying, it`s not that easy...don`t tell me, I`ll get it...(this goes on for half an hour). Eventually Fred says: I think I can get it, tell me what`s this bush called, it`s about 4ft tall, has beautiful flowers in a range of colors, lovely perfume, and has thorns on the stem and branches?
Bill: It`s a rose of course, now what`s the name of the restaurant?
Fred: Of course, that`s it, rose, thanks Bill.
Fred (loudly): Rose, what was the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom