new truck driving member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ASoulsdream

I finally found this forum. I have an address in Florida so thats where i call home. I dont live anywhere specific. I live with my wonderful wife and little mutt in our 18 wheeler. We want to cruise the great loop. So with a little research, we have decided on a trawler. And thats as far as we have gotten. Hope to learn as much as possible here to help us choose the right, for us, trawler.

Welcome to the forum! Fellow trucker here...but address is in Texas! You've come to the right place for help/advice/humor/sarcasm...lol pretty much, whatever you want. Good luck in your search!

Well we found our boat. 4yrs later but we finally got one

Attachments

• 20190619_171447.jpg
    20190619_171447.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 70
Congrats on your new boat. We will need more photos...

Excellent. So many people post here a few times to say they are looking for a boat, and all of the places they intend to go, but never actually end up doing it. Safe travels.

Now you just need to move it up here where God vacations - Pacific Northwest and coastal BC - and your life will be complete ... lol. PS: Good location to jump off to cruise Alaska.

I’ll bet the boat seems huge in comparison to a truck.

Congrats! More photos of your boat, please. And tell us the story of how you found her.

Congratulations on making your dreams real. I hope that cruising your boat will be great fun and life for you
JohnS

Safe cruising buddy,we wish you fair winds and safe harbours. You can forget about old Smokey now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom