We have the boat pic thread, what about what YOU look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
So we have the boat picture thread....but how about a face with a name.*
smile.gif

Here is me, the admiral, and the crew. *I am apparently practicing on my "scowling captain" look so as to make my crew do my bidding! *
biggrin.gif

-- Edited by Woodsong on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 03:20:04 PM

Attachments

• img_0615.jpg
    img_0615.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 79
  • img_0877.jpg
    img_0877.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 75
  • tarne bow.jpg
    tarne bow.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 87
  • dinner picture.jpg
    dinner picture.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 84
  • me 1.jpg
    me 1.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 81
Uh oh....this is gonna be scary!!!

Here ya go!!

1)"Luke...I am your father!"
2)"Say hello to my leetle freend!!"
3)Cyndi and I
4)dude in the right seat with the "chrome dome crew"!!

-- Edited by Baker on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 04:08:40 PM

Attachments

• crome dome crew.jpg
    crome dome crew.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 78
  • scarface-2-1024.jpg
    scarface-2-1024.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 180
  • luke.jpg
    luke.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 90
  • toodie.jpg
    toodie.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 84
Mark and Perla:

232323232%7Ffp53833%3Enu%3D3363%3E33%3A%3E57%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D353267748%3B336nu0mrj

Walt & Renee

Attachments

• walt.jpg
    walt.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 81
  • renee.jpg
    renee.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 87
On the way to Victoria

Attachments

• img_0132.jpg
    img_0132.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 72
Baker wrote:

Uh oh....this is gonna be scary!!!

John did you three guys get behind a jet engine?
smile.gif

-- Edited by Baker on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 04:08:40 PM

Not gonna get mine.
*First off I don't have one.**Second the last time I posted a pic of myself* RT Firefly's dog* barfed and hid under the bed for 3 days.
No telling what it would do to you computer.**It may even cause Trawler Forum to crash.
* So May I please be excused.
Thank you,

*Skipperdude

skipperdude wrote:

Not gonna get mine.
First off I don't have one.**Second the last time I posted a pic of myself* RT Firefly's dog* barfed and hid under the bed for 3 days.
No telling what it would do to you computer.**It may even cause Trawler Forum to crash.
So May I please be excused.
Thank you,

Skipperdude
Skipperdude just emailed me his picture, confessing he did not know how to post it, and kindly asked me to post it for him. *I asked him if he was "sure" he wanted me to post it and he confirmed "absolutely." *Skipperdude, I applaud your courage to be who you really are!! *
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

img_33314_3_d8c0d79928f1036dd7610a34878c0d75.jpg

Your killing me.
If anyone must see the real me do a search for putting your boat to work.

Thats the one that really caused the trouble.

Wind song,

*this one is my good side.

SD

Hiya,
** Ladies, hide your eyes...You've been warned!!

171932groucho-marx-posters.jpg

-- Edited by RT Firefly on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 05:26:24 PM

RT Firefly wrote:

HIYA,
HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!!!*** THAT'S SD DRESSED UP??????** Who knew?
I hear ya RT!!! I just barfed, and now I'm going to hide under the bed for three days.

sick.gif

Scary is right! Imagining those who have communicated with you through what they have written is often much more pleasant than the photograph of them that is supposed to supplant the proverbial "thousand words". Its why some of us over a "certain age" leave the light off at night during some vaguely remembered human docking maneuvers. Well, here's this scary Downeast duo: at a party last August saying goodbye to the woodie (no pun intended, of course).

-- Edited by dwhatty on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 06:20:06 PM

Attachments

• me&themissus.jpg
    me&themissus.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 2,828
Steve and "Patricia Louise"*
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• dscf6127.jpg
    dscf6127.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 82
this is me and Matt shortly after we arrived in Hawaii after a 12 day sail from San Francisco (I cropped out the other five people who were with us).*

Attachments

• matt and jennifer tiki j arrival.jpg
    matt and jennifer tiki j arrival.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 163
Pineapple Girl wrote:

this is me and Matt shortly after we arrived in Hawaii after a 12 day sail from San Francisco (I cropped out the other five people who were with us).

Were the others not worthy??? *
no.gif

Carey wrote:

Pineapple Girl wrote:

this is me and Matt shortly after we arrived in Hawaii after a 12 day sail from San Francisco (I cropped out the other five people who were with us).

no.gif

We are still friends with*four of them.*
wink.gif

Pineapple Girl wrote:

Carey wrote:

Pineapple Girl wrote:

no.gif

We are still friends with*four of them.*
wink.gif
I understand. It's a long trip in tight quarters. That's not a bad ratio. Only twenty percent loss rate.

Good thing it wasn't a longer trip though!!!

-- Edited by Carey on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 07:31:17 PM

RT Firefly wrote:

HIYA,
** HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!!!*** THAT'S SD DRESSED UP??????** Who knew?
Come on RT.* Step out from behind that moustach....I on the other hand, cannot... and the glasses are ones that darken themselves, I wasn't trying to hide, tho some might say I should.....

Attachments

• pbradley.jpg
    pbradley.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 163
Lou and Don on Moonstruck's Helm Deck

-- Edited by Moonstruck on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 07:44:23 PM

Attachments

• lou_and_don_small.jpg
    lou_and_don_small.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 77
  • don at green turtle e-mail.jpg
    don at green turtle e-mail.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 79
PS - this was a pic specially cropped to use as an avatar on another site which only accepts pathetic tiny 6Kb (80 x 80 pixel) uploads - this site is much more generous. However, as an aside, what is the reason some pics come up as a slideshow, and some you have to enlarge individually. I did nothing myself to that one I put up, so can't answer that, the person who cropped it for me presumably did something which triggered that, but the ones I put up from my iPhoto normally, do not do the slideshow thing...?

My first boat & first car
aww.gif

Attachments

• neg 073.jpg
    neg 073.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 78
This photo was captured in May 2009.* It was our first trip since my wife, Vickie, had major cancer surgery the previous January.* She's still cancer free and so are we...!

Ray & Vickie

-- Edited by Giggitoni on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 10:23:39 PM

Attachments

• img_5895web[1].jpg
    img_5895web[1].jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 85

-- Edited by KJ on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 11:00:10 PM

*********** Just kidding!*

Giggitoni wrote:

Vickie, had major cancer surgery the previous January.* She's still cancer free and so are we...!

Ray & Vickie

-- Edited by Giggitoni on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 10:23:39 PM
WooooHoooo....congrats and so are we!!! *That scarface picture I put up was a photoshop of a pic after my cancer surgery!!!!

Your news made my night, John. I didn't know and I'm thrilled to hear! Thank you!!!

Ray

Baker wrote: Giggitoni wrote:

Vickie, had major cancer surgery the previous January.* She's still cancer free and so are we...!

Ray & Vickie
WooooHoooo....congrats and so are we!!! *That scarface picture I put up was a photoshop of a pic after my cancer surgery!!!!

Good to hear that about all of you.* Oddly(?), it was a close friend and colleague of my wife's episode with breast cancer early this year, that prefaced us becoming boat owners.* My wife was visiting her at the UW hospital while I, not being much on hospital visits, sauntered down to the cut to enjoy what was a beautiful early March day.* There were a number of boats out, also taking advantage of the unusually pleasant weather.* As it turned out, the surgery had been so succesful that they had released our friend ahead of schedule.* By the time my wife found me, she was also struck by the boat "scenary" and didn't bat an eye when I suggested we should get our own boat.* 3 weeks later, if that, we took posession of Tonic.* Our friend is still doing fine but I think it served as a reminder of the randomness of our own mortality and that it was time to start enjoying the fruits of many years labor a bit more.

My dog is much better looking than I am so...

-- Edited by Tonic on Wednesday 15th of December 2010 02:28:04 AM

Attachments

• 003xx.jpg
    003xx.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 93
Peter B----you look like a navy man but your'e so smallll. David & Emily-----I like your pink hat but I'm Ga Ga over your old boat! Baker-----your'e the hansom one on the right right.Woodsong-----Dynamite beard and what a beautiful family! Thanks for the thread Too. Mark-----the first picture I saw of Perla she was by herself *... glad to see she's w you now.
PG----I see you are beautiful, as expected, and now we get to see your man too. Approvals all around. Max Simmonds------You guys look like young lovers on a cruise * ...you are/were right? Wow you look great Don * ...perhaps a little moonstruck. Shrimp-----am I going to have to call you shrimp? Or were you an early bloomer. Speaking of shrimp I need to learn how to catch them. Ray and Vicki----two thumbs up..way up for cancer FREEEEE. KJ------
what IS that in your avitar???? Tonic-----BUT but were're more interested in you than your dog. Nice (but sad looking) dog though. Forklift-----you look much better than I expected. I had my time on a forklift too and it didn't do me that much harm either. All and all a good thread. Now if I can find a pic you haven't all seen.

Attachments

• sth71307.jpg
    sth71307.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 73
  • sth71300.jpg
    sth71300.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 80
  • sth71379.jpg
    sth71379.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 84
Well...OK.* But it's not pretty...

Attachments