Florida West Coast Burnt Store Marina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Burnt Store

[We have decided to stay in Palm Coast, we looked all over the West Coast from Tarpon Springs south and could not find anything to replace what we have here for less than a Million. At this stage of life, I don't need to spend that much money for a residence that needs work and is smaller than we currently have. The kids will just have to accept the fact that they have a 4 hour drive rather than 2 hours.

[We have decided to stay in Palm Coast, we looked all over the West Coast from Tarpon Springs south and could not find anything to replace what we have here for less than a Million. At this stage of life, I don't need to spend that much money for a residence that needs work and is smaller than we currently have. The kids will just have to accept the fact that they have a 4 hour drive rather than 2 hours.

I was talking with another retired LEO the other day, and he was saying something very similar. He retired, kept what he had, and spend his time and $$$$ traveling. A fellow LEO nearing retirement, married a lady half his age:D, bought a 300k + home, and as a result is tied to the department for a good bit longer!
I guess it's all about what makes you happy of course, but at this stage in life, if you don't need it, why do it?

And you could always do worse that Palm Coast.
The dozen or so time's I've been there, always seemed like a very nice area:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom