I Don't Have a Trawler, But I Act Like It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LowNSlow77

Vessel Make
Tollycraft 34 Sundeck
Greetings,

Well since I have worked up the energy to post on the forum instead of just lurking and reading about everyone else's fun I thought I might introduce myself.

I am a new boater from North Vancouver, Canada. My wife and I just boat a boat last June after my efforts to convince her that we should jump into boating that lasted for years. Of course she fooled me, and instead of the 24 to 24 foot starter boat that I was looking at, we ended up with a 34 Tollycraft Sundeck. Not typical I guess for my wife to be pushing to spend more money on a bigger boat, but what fun we have been having. Our Tollycraft is certainly not a trawler, but quite frankly we generally toddle along at 7 knots so we are trawler like in attitude.

Anyway I am enjoying reading about everyone else so I will be around the site going forward.

Victor

Welcome aboard TF Victor and wife! :thumb:

You two sure chose a good boat to accomplish many types of boating enjoyments. As you can see by avatar... wife and I really like your boat! :dance: :dance:

Happy Tolly-Boating Daze! - Art

Hi Victor,

Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Welcome to boating and the forum....a 34 ft Tolly is sure a nice way to start!

Normally I'd say it's a great boat, but knowing that Art has one kinda spoils it.:hide::hide: Anyway, don't tell Art, but your Tolly is probably as much of a trawler as most of us have here. Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the welcome. And yes the Tollycraft has been a good choice. We looked at an awful lot of different choices before we went with the one we did, which sort of fell in our laps after our first choice fell through on inspection. We have been enjoying it so far, and hope to be more comfortable in our second year of boating.

Apparently the picture did attach. (I think Art has seen this already on another Tolly site)

Attachments

• TollyPictureSmall.jpg
    TollyPictureSmall.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Anyway, don't tell Art, but your Tolly is probably as much of a trawler as most of us have here. Welcome to the Forum.

Agreed..! :thumb: Welcome aboard the board.

Normally I'd say it's a great boat, but knowing that Art has one kinda spoils it.:hide::hide: Anyway, don't tell Art, but your Tolly is probably as much of a trawler as most of us have here. Welcome to the Forum.

Oh the pain! OK, OK... A "Pleasure-Boat" Trawler :dance: :facepalm: :lol: :D :thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom