1931 Stephens 43 Cruiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Ranch
Yes that is a vineyard behind the Stephens. It's part of the St Jorge Winery that I started in 2009. Wine and wine making has been part of my life from a very early age.
All TF members are invited here for a special (free) wine tasting, barrel tasting and tours. Along with your glass of wine you can tour the Stephens during restoration.
The PO planned to live aboard and installed all the electrical. My goal is to restore it as close to original and remove a lot of PO stuff. The Stephens was re-powered with twin Volvo diesels in 2009. It just needs a good going through and clean up.

I'm in. Al, Ray, Mark, CP, sounds like a Delta Cruisers outing potential.
Good time and place to model our new TF Fashions.

You are doing an awesome thing keeping that beautiful boat alive and well. I have seen too many get scrapped here because some owner decided it was too much work keeping a woodie going.

The wine invite sounds interesting. I used to make wine as a hobby and made hundreds of gallons over the years. :thumb:

Classic Yacht Association - Home Classique Yacht association, Good recource. Try and keep her as wet as possible, burlap stapled to the bottom with sprinklers or soaker hoses will save you a lot of time and money in caulking later. letting her dry out will add tons of time. A couple of weeks in this climate is a lot.

Back
Top Bottom