A Shout Out to Top Knot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GFC

Guru
I ordered some towing lines to tow the Whaler from Top Knot, a Canby, Oregon company. They made the lines and shipped them within just a couple of days. The order consisted of a tow bridle for the tow boat, a 50’ tow line and a 100’ tow line, plus a 6’ line to attach to the bow eye of the Whaler.

When I received the lines I found that we had mis-communicated on how I wanted one assembled. They had assembled it with a clip on one end and a thimble on the other end. I had wanted it with clips on both ends. The mistake wasn’t really anyone’s fault, just a typical communication error. I called them and they said to ship it back and they would fix it.

When I sent it back I also asked them to build a tow bridle to use on the Whaler to use with two cleats I had installed. I gave them the measurements and (per their request) sent along a drawing of what I wanted.

Today the line they changed for me and the new line I had ordered arrived. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that they had made the Whaler tow bridle exactly as I had asked, and they did not charge me for it. I had thought I would be charged a fee to change the line I had returned and expected to pay for the additional bridle I ordered.

So my hat is off to TopKnot for excellent customer service. Here’s a link to their website.

~ TOP KNOT ~ Tow Lines and Tow Bridles

Thanks!
I love hearing about the GOOD guys. :thumb:

GFC
All to often, we only take time to note the bad companies. It's a joy when someone takes the time to recognize the great companies.

Thank you and may we all say thank you the next time we get great service!

Thanks for sharing love hearing good guy stories

Good for you, Top Knot! Great PR!

Back
Top Bottom