New guy here from Oxnard, California.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Strandrider

Hi Everyone my name is David.

So I am going to sell my house here in a couple of months, and I have been researching the possibility of purchasing a live-aboard. I am an avid surfer, fisherman and have thought about this for some time.

So for now I am going to kickback and try to do some research without taking up too much of anyones time. But if anyone knows of a good live-aboard in the 50k to 60k range in the California area, I would definitely be interested in the next few months.

Aloha!

David

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Anchors...Hahahahaha.....Sorry I panicked..

otks.gif

Welcome; have you investigated the live aboard availability and rules of the local marinas? Any cruising plans? Are you handy at the kind of repair and maintenance tasks involved? All good things to be thinking about and researching and even getting involved in before making a purchase decision.

Welcome aboard

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler Forum

Welcome; have you investigated the live aboard availability and rules of the local marinas? Any cruising plans? Are you handy at the kind of repair and maintenance tasks involved? All good things to be thinking about and researching and even getting involved in before making a purchase decision.

Yes I have, and I am still researching if it is something I can realistically do. But I appreciate all the advice and wisdom.

Thanks again,

David

My boat partner has a 53 ft Amel ketch for sale for about $100. Its in the Ventura Keys. Call me at 805-642-7053 if you are interested.

Welcome to the forum. I've been a member for a week and I'm amazed at the breadth and depth of knowledge and... maturity of the members! Amazing.

Dale.

Welcome, David. Do you plan to live alone onboard or will you have a family with you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom