New to me Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwilsail

Veteran Member
Just closed the deal on a Present 42 sundeck. It is a good feeling to be a trawler owner again. I lost an Eagle 40 to Katrina. Looking forward to the trawler life again on the gulf coast. This time I will have a better hurricane plan.

pictures

Don't seem to know how to do pictures yet. Anyway, I need to get the boat to its new home to clean it up.

Here is the listing. too late now!

boat-details

CP,

Does jwilsail have upload access yet?

Everybody does Jim.

Below 10 posts they will be diverted for mod approval prior to showing in the thread, an automated software protocol to protect the forum from spamming. Members that joined in the last two years have no idea how bad the spam problems where prior to this software being installed, take my word for how bad it once was. After the 10th post the anti spam software has "learned" the members electronic signature and the diversion protocol goes away.

Though its seldom a problem that same protocol also affects private messages and profile posts with hyperlinks. Phone numbers and email addresses show to the software as hyperlinks and that can cause issues. Again after 10 posts that goes away too.

Welcome and congrats on the new boat.

I would like to give my broker, Michael James at Murray Yacht Sales thanks. I have bought numerous boats and thought I knew what I was doing. Having a professional on your team makes the process so much better.

Unsolicited advice here. If you are buying a boat, have a buyers broker. It is a complicated process and you need someone on your side that knows the business.

Congratulations on your new boat!
Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Congrats on your new boat!!!! Will you be keeping her in the new marina in Pass Christian?

Yes, The new Pass Christian harbor will be her new home. I hope to get her there the first week in May. I also checked out the new harbor in Bay St Louis. The Bay harbor is better in my opinion but the Pass is more convenient for me. My hurricane plan is to move the boat to Oak Harbor at the first sign of a threat and leave it there until the end of hurricane season.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom